- Dublin, Ireland
Job Title:Software Engineer
Come join the product development team which is responsible for getting players into some of the biggest games on earth.
Our services include Accounts and Identity management, Privacy, A/B Testing and in-game Comms.
Demonware has some of the biggest entertainment launches in the world with player counts going from zero to millions of players on day one and our services make it possible for players to join in the fun.
That sounds amazing, but what kind of impact can I make?
We're looking for an experienced Software Engineer to join our team to work on backend Services and game integrations. Demonware has some of the biggest entertainment launches in the world with player counts going from zero to millions of players on day one and our services make that possible.
Your will work on improving and extending the Demonware services for Accounts and Identity management, Privacy, A/B Testing and in-game Comms.
Our customers are the online engineers at the Activision game studios working on titles such as Call of Duty and our colleagues in Marketing and Data Services.
You will contribute to our technical direction and standards with engineers on the team and across Demonware. You will design and implement features, run services and help our game studios integrate features into current and future games. This is a Dev Ops role that includes maintaining and supporting the live services that you develop.
Awesome, what will my "day-to-day" look like?
- 4-5 years relevant work experience taking projects from design through to deployment , including in a high-volume or critical production service environment
- Love to code. Excellent knowledge of C++. Knowledge of python a plus
- Experience with at least one major database MySQL, Cassandra or other, preferably at very large scale
- A strong background in open source and Linux environments with a deep understanding of networking protocols, such as TCP/IP and HTTP.
- A degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent .
What's in it for me?
Relocation Support, 25 days of vacation and 3 bonus days in December, Pension and top-tier medical, dental and life insurance coverage for you and your dependents.
To read more: https://demonware.net/careers
What would you like to see in my background?
- Experience designing & implementing RESTful APIs.
- Experience in identity management would be advantageous.
- Some experience working at scale would be a plus.
- Interest in gaming and an understanding of the wider context.
- Interest in solving various and complex problems.
- Experience with continuous integration and agile methodologies.
Back to top