Senior UI Engineer
- Woodland Hills, CA
Job Title:Senior UI Engineer
Job Description:Your Mission
As a Senior UI Engineer with a UI emphasis this person will work on the user interfaces within the latest Call of Duty titles. This is a great opportunity to work with a passionate team that defines and shapes the interface to our players.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Develop, modify, and debug UI software in script and C/C++.
- Deploy, evaluate performance, optimize and test UI software on PC and console platforms.
- Collaborate with other internal departments (art, design, audio, QA, etc.)
- Co-develop and collaborate with other Activision studios.
- Document software and features for internal and external engineering teams.
- Participate in the scheduling, design, performance and code review process.
- Report to UI Lead Engineer.
- Bachelor's degree in a Computer Science, Engineering, or Math related field.
- Shipped at least one game title.
- 6+ years of experience working in the game industry or related field.
- Proven ability to collaborate, coordinate, communicate and support other team members.
- Comprehensive understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Creative, motivated, focused, passionate, results-oriented.
- Demonstrated ability to write efficient, clean, readable, portable, and reliable code.
- Passion for games.
- Experience with console development.
- Aptitude for UX design.
- Familiarity with Lua programming.
Back to top