Senior Software Engineer
- Dublin, Ireland
Job Title:Senior Software Engineer
Job Description:Software Engineer -
Come join the product development team which is responsible for getting players into some of the biggest games on earth.
Our services include Accounts and Identity management, Privacy, A/B Testing and in-game Comms.
Demonware has some of the biggest entertainment launches in the world with player counts going from zero to millions of players on day one and our services make it possible for players to join in the fun.
That sounds amazing, but what kind of impact can I make?
We're looking for an experienced Software Engineer to join our team to work on backend Services and game integrations. Demonware has some of the biggest entertainment launches in the world with player counts going from zero to millions of players on day one and our services make that possible.
Your will work on improving and extending the Demonware services for Accounts and Identity management, Privacy, A/B Testing and in-game Comms.
Our customers are the online engineers at the Activision game studios working on titles such as Call of Duty and our colleagues in Marketing and Data Services.
Awesome, what will my "day-to-day" look like?
You will contribute to our technical direction and standards with engineers on the team and across Demonware. You will design and implement our critical path services and help our game studios integrate features into current and future games.
You will lead technical direction and standards with other senior engineers on the team and across Demonware. You will contribute to our product vision and architectural roadmap and help guide our customers plans for the future.
This is a Dev Ops role that includes maintaining and supporting the live services that you design and develop.
What would you like to see in my background?
- 7+ years relevant work experience taking projects from design through to deployment , including in a high-volume or critical production service environment
- Love to code. Excellent knowledge of Python. Knowledge of C++ a plus
- A strong ability and desire to influence the overall direction and outcomes of your team
- Experience with at MySQL, Cassandra or other databases, preferably at very large scale
- A strong background in open source and Linux environments with a deep understanding of networking protocols, such as TCP/IP and HTTP.
- A degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
Bonus XP for
- Demonstrated ownership of problem solving from in-depth evaluation through to resolution.
- Experience designing & implementing RESTful APIs.
- A proven ability to analyze requirements and make corresponding design decisions
- Experience in identity management would be advantageous.
- Interest in gaming and an understanding of the wider context.
- Experience with continuous integration and agile methodologies.
Relocation Support, 25 days of vacation and 3 bonus days in December, Pension and top-tier medical, dental and life insurance coverage for you and your dependents.
To read more: https://demonware.net/careers
Back to top