Senior Manager, Treasury
- Santa Monica, CA
Job Title:Senior Manager, Treasury
Job Description:Job Title: Senior Manager, Treasury
Reporting To: Senior Director, Treasury
Department: Finance and Accounting
Location: Santa Monica, CA
Activision Blizzard plays a centralized role in the creation of epic entertainment by supporting our interactive gaming brands and studios with a diverse range of career opportunities across corporate functions such as Marketing, Communications, Legal, Human Resources, Finance and Supply Chain. Located in our global headquarters in Santa Monica, we encompass equal parts agility, creativity and rigor to enhance the employee and player experience. To learn more, check us out at www.activisionblizzard.com or on Twitter at @ATVI_AB.
The Treasury Senior Manager will play a leading role in the design and implementation of FX hedging activities and will assist the broader treasury team with global liquidity and cash management. The Treasury Senior Manager will work closely with the Company's global tax, financial accounting and FP&A teams and with external banking partners to implement FX risk management solutions. The Senior Manager will participate in other treasury projects and initiatives as the Company continues to build its technology and reporting infrastructure.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Oversee the company's global FX exposure reporting process and identify and implement "best practices" to improve overall FX forecasting
- Responsible for designing and implementing FX hedging programs
- Responsible for all activities to support hedge accounting treatment for FX derivatives, including documentation and analysis
- Responsible for all reporting activities (internal and external) relating to FX
- Play a meaningful role maintaining the Company's bank relationships
- Collaborate with internal partners and stakeholders to identify/ propose process improvements and drive efficiencies.
- Assist the broader treasury team with daily operations
- 10+ years of corporate treasury experience, preferably working with multinational companies with expansive global operations
- Detailed understanding and hands on experience with derivatives accounting
- Significant experience implementing new hedge programs, measuring the effectiveness of risk management activities and reporting the impact of these activities in the Company's financial statements (SEC 10-Q and 10-K reports)
- Working knowledge of treasury technology solutions (Bloomberg, Thomson Reuters, FXall, Kyriba, Hyperion or other analytical/reporting software applications)
- Demonstrated experience building and maintaining a rigorous control framework and implementing supporting policies / procedures
- Proven and assertive communicator who can interface effectively at all levels of the organization and influence business results through engagement, persuasion, and negotiation
- Demonstrated business savvy
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Strong experience building cross-functional partnerships on a global basis
- Relevant professional certification(s) a plus (e.g. CTP, CFA, CPA)
Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty ®, World of Warcraft® , Overwatch ®, Diablo ®, Candy Crush ™ and Bubble Witch ™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
Our ability to build immersive and innovate worlds is only enhanced by diverse teams working in an inclusive environment. We aspire to have a culture where everyone can thrive in order to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment. We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for 'Every World' - we've got our employees covered!
The videogame industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Activision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Back to top