Senior Generalist Engineer
- Woodland Hills, CA
Job Title:Senior Generalist Engineer
Job Description:We are actively looking for aSr. Generalist Engineerto work on ourCall of Duty Modern Warfareteam. This engineer will be actively maintaining and improving upon the UI system architecture as well as other core systems. This engineer will need to possess practical knowledge of C++ as well as the LUA scripting language.
- Develop, modify, and debug software in script and C/C++.
- Deploy, evaluate performance, optimize and test software on PC and console platforms.
- Collaborate with other internal departments. (art, design, audio, QA, etc.)
- Co-develop and collaborate with other Activision studios.
- Document software and features for internal and external engineering teams.
- Participate in the scheduling, design, performance and code review process.
- Report to Lead Engineer.
- Maintain and improve existing UI architecture and UI editing and export pipeline.
- Bachelor's degree in a Computer Science, Engineering, or Math related field.
- Shipped at least one game title.
- 5+ years of experience working in the game industry.
- Proven ability to collaborate, coordinate, communicate and support other team members.
- Comprehensive understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Creative, motivated, focused, passionate, results-oriented.
- Demonstrated ability to write efficient, clean, readable, portable, and reliable code.
- Passion for games.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL ALSO HAVE:
- Background in C# programming.
- Background in Lua programming.
- Experience with console development (Xbox One, PS4).
- Experience with profiling methodologies and tools (PIX, Razor, Vtune).
Founded in 2002, Infinity Ward is the original studio behind the Call of Duty franchise. The titles developed by Infinity Ward have won over 200 "Game of the Year" awards and 100 "Editor's Choice" awards, among many other industry accolades. Some of our previous titles include: Call of Duty: Ghosts, Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, and most recently, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare.Infinity Ward is located in Woodland Hills, California, just outside of Los Angeles.
A critically-acclaimed studio, Infinity Ward is proud to have one of the most passionate and accomplished development teams in the industry. We love to have as much fun as the games we create, and it shows in our relaxed, yet diligent workplace environment.
Infinity Ward is wholly owned by Activision Publishing, Inc. To learn more about our studio, please visit us athttps://www.infinityward.com/, on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/InfinityWard/, and @InfinityWard on Twitter.
Back to top