Senior Gameplay Engineer - Sledgehammer Games
Job Title:Senior Gameplay Engineer - Sledgehammer Games
Job Description: Sledgehammer Games, the developer of numerous award-winning games, including Call of Duty: WWII, Advanced Warfare, and Modern Warfare 3 is seeking a Senior Gameplay Engineer. We are actively recruiting engineering talent who will work closely with content teams to push our gameplay systems to new heights of fun and visual fidelity, creating new systems and leverage existing ones to realize AAA-quality FPS gameplay. This is a great opportunity to work with a passionate engineering team and help shape cutting-edge industry technology.
- Collaborate with designers to create new gameplay system.
- Support the design department by working on a variety of generalist tasks, to facilitate their efforts.
- Optimization work, related to performance and bandwidth improvements.
- Bug fixing and polish tasks.
- Fluency in 3D math, related to game programming.
- Fluency in C++.
- Strong design sensibilities and outstanding communication skills.
- Staunch work ethic and high personal standards of quality.
- 7+ years of experience in games.
- 3+ shipped titles.
- AAA play-control logic, especially on an FPS title.
- Modern animation techniques and blend trees.
- Networked game logic.
- Real-world AI methods.
- Rigid body kinematics.
- Extending an established code base.
Located in the San Francisco Bay Area, we're the video game development team behind Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare and Call of Duty: WWII. Since our founding in 2009, making AAA games has been our greatest passion. The strength of our teams makes us not only excellent at what we do, but at how we do it. We firmly believe in supporting our talented employees to be the best they can be, whether they are artists, engineers, producers, or designers. Here at Sledgehammer Games, everyone is a gamemaker. We're a Call of Duty studio that prides itself on innovation and taking risks, which is one of the most rewarding aspects of game development. With world-class audio, design, engineering, and art teams, we've been able to achieve some of the highest-quality game execution of any studio in the industry. We love what we do and work hard to make sure that each new game we make is even better than the last. Creativity is key, and we're looking for all-new talent and game developers for our exciting next project.
Back to top