Senior Full Stack Engineer - Activision Blizzard Media
Job Title: Senior Full Stack Engineer - Activision Blizzard Media
Reporting To: VP of Ads Engineering
Location: San Francisco, CA
We are seeking a Senior Full-Stack Engineer in our Ads Engineering team, empowering cutting edge mobile advertising technologies to create the next generation of our Ads Platform.
If you want to create amazing user experiences using the latest technologies, then this is the right job for you. You're an excellent communicator, happy to work with people from several different business units. You can translate business needs into technical requirements and implementation. We are constantly discussing how and why we do things and learning from each other. We are experimental, trying out new tech and ideas and willing to take risks to drive the entire industry forward. We are social and fun, and we like to hang out together. We are passionate, some might even say quirky, and while we love what we do, our lives are about more than work. We love games, and are obsessed with creating the best player experience.
- 5+ years of front and back end work experience
- Experienced in writing backend services using Java & SQL.
- Experience in designing overall architecture of frontend and backend solutions so that they work cohesively together.
- Focused on usability, maintainability and quality, building for the long term.
- Structured and analytical.
- A comfortable people person, able to make non-technical users feel at ease
- The user's point of view is a user experience.
- Knowledgeable about web protocols, application servers and web servers.
- A curious and fast learner who keeps up to date with changing technologies
- Motivated by challenges and new opportunities.
- Used to test-first development, UNIX environments, Git.
- Have experience working with React and / or Angular.
- Knowledge of ES7 +, TypeScript, Java 8+
- Has worked with CSS preprocessors (SASS, LESS, CSS modules)
- Experienced working with build tools like Webpack, NPM scripts, Gradle.
Activision Blizzard Media is a rapidly growing business built to connect brands with our 350M + global player base across Activision, Blizzard and King.
We create premium, innovative advertising experiences for world-class casual mobile games like King's Candy Crush Saga. Looking ahead, we plan to launch advertising across the Activision Blizzard portfolio, including high growth areas like eSports. This is an exciting time to join this growing business.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is the world's largest interactive entertainment company, with operations across North America, Europe, and Asia. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty®, Skylanders®, World of Warcraft®, Overwatch®, Diablo®, Candy Crush™, and Bubble Witch™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
We're proud to be recognized as one of FORTUNE's "100 Best Companies To Work For®" for four consecutive years and have earned a spot on FORTUNE's "Most Admired Companies," and "Future 50" lists. Our 10,000+ global employees are some of the best and brightest talents across entertainment, media, and technology.
The video game industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Back to top