Senior Audio Engineer
- Woodland Hills, CA
Job Title:Senior Audio Engineer
Job Description:Infinity Ward, developer ofCall of Duty Modern Warfare, is looking for aSenior Audio Software Engineer, someone with a strong interest in audio processing and a passion for creating an awesome audio experience. You should be comfortable working with both programmers and audio content creators, as you will be working closely with both teams. Our games have won best sound awards from The Game Awards, MPSE Golden Reel and been nominated for DICE and many others.
If you want to join a team making true AAA gaming experiences who push the bar for excellence every time, send us your resume.
- Own the audio technology pipeline and custom audio tool set for our proprietary game engine.
- Work with audio designers and programmers to design, prototype, and implement new audio features.
- Develop implementation plans and time estimates for tasks.
- Work with the content team to meet project requirements within performance and memory budgets.
- Support and proactively interface with the audio designers.
- Adhere to team coding standards and best practices.
- Audio programming education or experience.
- 6+ years of professional programming experience.
- Proficiency in C/C++.
- Familiarity with C#.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
- Self-motivated, ability to work independently and efficiently under deadlines.
- Strong math skills.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science or Engineering.
- DSP and 3D audio programming experience.
- Experience with middleware solutions such as Wwise and FMOD.
- Good understanding of multi-threaded programming.
- Experience programming on multiple game consoles.
- Experience with first person shooters and multiplayer action games.
Founded in 2002, Infinity Ward is the original studio behind the Call of Duty franchise. The titles developed by Infinity Ward have won over 200 "Game of the Year" awards and 100 "Editor's Choice" awards, among many other industry accolades. Some of our previous titles include: Call of Duty: Ghosts, Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, and most recently, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare.Infinity Ward is located in Woodland Hills, California, just outside of Los Angeles.
A critically-acclaimed studio, Infinity Ward is proud to have one of the most passionate and accomplished development teams in the industry. We love to have as much fun as the games we create, and it shows in our relaxed, yet diligent workplace environment.
Infinity Ward is wholly owned by Activision Publishing, Inc. To learn more about our studio, please visit us athttps://www.infinityward.com/, on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/InfinityWard/, and @InfinityWard on Twitter.
Back to top