Manager - Employee Communications
Job Title:Manager - Employee Communications
Job Description: Your Mission
Manage the day-to-day internal communications program, including content strategy, content development, scheduling, and publication across all internal communications channels.
- Partner with team members and other key stakeholders (from peers to executive leadership) to deliver end-to-end communications plans for internal announcements and relevant news and events.
- An excellent writer and communicator, who is strategic about timing, messaging, and communications vehicles.
- Advise and executes on executive communications for leaders across a variety of divisions.
- Effectively collaborate with peers across operating units to coordinate global announcements
- Devise strategic cascade plans for global, regional and local offices.
- Ability to work collaboratively and be solution-oriented
- Work independently, with self-direction, organization and advance planning on all programs, while engaging leaders for approvals and input, as needed.
- General knowledge of internal communications tool including intranet, blogs, social media, email, etc.
- Manage analytics/reporting and identify and provide actionable insights for continued improvement.
- Stay on top of the latest tools and trends for continual improvement
This position requires high energy and a strong work ethic, outstanding communications and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills; including editing and copywriting, minus the corporate speak
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally
- Ability to synthesize and accurately disseminate information across a variety of businesses
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong project management skills
- Adaptable and humble, willing to take on projects big and small
- Must be a strong innovator and content strategist
- Excellent multi-tasking skills, able to set own priorities, and work under tight deadline pressure
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Proactive, results-oriented, and did we mention, fun?!
- Passion, charisma, confidence.
- A degree in Journalism, English, or Communications is preferred
- 4-6 years of internal communications experience
We're headquartered in Santa Monica, California, housing multiple teams across many disciplines of Marketing, PR, Sales, Supply Chain and other corporate functions such as HR, IT, Legal, Facilities and Finance. Santa Monica is the nerve center of our company, where the best ideas combine with unrivalled rigor to create the biggest and best entertainment experiences in the world.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is the world's largest interactive entertainment company, with operations across North America, Europe, and Asia. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty®, Skylanders®, World of Warcraft®, Overwatch®, Diablo®, Candy Crush™, and Bubble Witch™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
We're proud to be recognized as one of FORTUNE's "100 Best Companies To Work For®" for four consecutive years and have earned a spot on FORTUNE's "Most Admired Companies," and "Future 50" lists. Our 10,000+ global employees are some of the best and brightest talents across entertainment, media, and technology.
The video game industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Activision Blizzard is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Back to top