Level Designer - High Moon Studios
- Carlsbad, CA
Job Title:Level Designer - High Moon Studios
Job Description:Level Designer - High Moon Studios
Great Games Start with Great People! This is a significant time in our company's history - and one of the most exciting times to join us! We are building a culture of collaboration and seeking an imaginative, skillful, and versatile Level Designer to join our team in Carlsbad, California. If you share a passion for developing groundbreaking worlds and player experiences, then this may be the position you've been waiting for!
- Collaborate with cross discipline team to create single player level content.
- Create 2D maps and mission outlines for single player levels.
- Construct 3D level blockouts and script necessary combat encounters, gameplay mechanics and animated sequences.
- Present and pitch ideas to internal and external teams.
- Playtest in progress work and provide feedback to the team.
- Collaborate with Mechanics Designers and Engineers to create unique gameplay mechanics and improve tools.
- Shipped 1+ AAA games
- 3+ years of experience
- Experience working on FPS/Coop/Action games
- Strong technical skills and experience with common scripting languages (C#, Lua, Python, Unreal Script)
- Great communication and presentation skills
High Moon Studios
Founded in 2002, High Moon Studios is an award-winning studio developing for the Call of Duty® franchise, with past development on over 15 titles including Call of Duty: Modern Warfare , Bungie's Destiny 2: Forsaken, and Transformers: Fall of Cybertron . We employ more than 100 people in Carlsbad, CA, a seaside city in San Diego County.
Our pride is our people and the experiences we have successfully created for our fans. High Moon's talent is comprised of gifted entertainment and technology professionals responsible for some of the most successful games ever made. We have award-winning developers, published artists and specialists recognized as among the best in their fields. Our studio has a history of using innovative techniques designed to boost productivity and product quality, which in turn enhances our studio's quality of life.
High Moon Studios is wholly owned by Activision. To learn more about our studio, please visit us at www.highmoonstudios.com .
Back to top