Lead Game UI Engineer
- Madison, WI
Job Title:Lead Game UI Engineer
Job Description:Raven Software, developer of numerous award-winning games, including extensive contributions to the Call of Duty franchise is seekinga Lead Software Engineer with a UI emphasis.We are actively recruiting engineering talent to work on the user interfaces in the upcoming Call of Duty titles. This is a great opportunity to lead a passionate team that defines and shapes the interface to our players.
- Leading a team of UI engineers
- Mentorship, scheduling and performance reviews of reports
- Contribute to the design of industry-leading AAA user interfaces
- Develop, modify, and debug UI software in script and C/C++
- Deploy, optimize and test UI software on PC and console platforms
- Collaborate with other internal departments (art, design, audio, QA, etc.)
- Co-develop and collaborate with other Activision studios
- Document software and features for internal and external teams
- Participate in the code review process
- Interviewing and hiring
- Bachelor's degree in a Computer Science, Engineering, or Math related field
- Shipped at least one game title
- 6+ years of experience working in the game industry or related field
- Proven ability to collaborate, coordinate, communicate and support other team members
- Comprehensive understanding of object-oriented programming
- Creative, motivated, focused, passionate, results-oriented
- Demonstrated ability to write efficient, readable, and reliable code
- Passion for games
- Aptitude for UX design
- Familiarity with Lua programming
- Experience with console development
We have a unique vision for our studio. One that continues to inspire us today. We bring no egos. We focus on what is best for the game. We hire stunning peers. We own our own mistakes. We treat each other with respect.
After nearly 30 years, Raven Software continues to thrive. We have developed a team that cares about one another, our games, and our players. As we enter the exciting next chapter of our story, we are growing. Our team is creative, highly intelligent, well-led, and equipped to face this exciting future.
We are Animators, Artists, Designers, Engineers, QA Testers, and much more, but above all else we are a team who believes in ourselves, our peers, our studio, and our games.
If you want to be part of our team, apply today. We can't wait to hear from you!
Back to top