- Woodland Hills, CA
Job Title:Generalist Engineer
Job Description:Your Mission
We're looking for additional Engineers to join our talented engineering team. We need people passionate about games with strong C++ and math skills. Our team works closely to solve complex engineering problems. We have a very friendly atmosphere and hope to find developers that fit that culture. Our group likes to share knowledge, so be prepared to teach others your strengths.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Optimize game code for performance.
- Contribute ideas for new game code architectures and technologies.
- Communicate with and educate fellow developers about implemented features and general technologies.
- Adhere to team coding standards and best practices.
- A passion for games.
- Experience programming in C++.
- 3D math skills related to game programming.
- Debugging and performance analysis skills.
- An understanding of multi-threaded programming.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience writing networked applications or multiplayer games.
- A demonstrated ability to work in and extend an established code base.
- Experience shipping AAA games.
Back to top