- Woodland Hills, CA
Job Title:Gameplay Animator
Job Description:Your Mission
As a Gameplay Animator, you will be expected to create high fidelity 3rd person Player Character animations that align to our pursuit of ultimate player immersion. This Immersion is achieved with Animations that support a strong understanding of human locomotion and its underlying principles. The ability to analyze and de-construct the human range of motion, executing the "feel" the project dictates, is the prime directive. You will be joining our Passionate and Talented team of Animators who, continue pushing our standards of quality and drive, that echoes throughout our studio. If you're looking for the right environment to display and master your talents, then Infinity Ward is the place for you!
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Use Motion Capture and Hand-Keyed Techniques to create high-fidelity 3rd person player Animations that are genre-defining.
- Implement and maintain Animations using Proprietary Tools and always evolving Animation engine.
- Communicate and collaborate with the most passionate team of engineers and designers toblur the line between NPC behavior and Player Movement.
- +2 years of Game Development experience.
- A strong passion for Animation, video games, and the entertainment it inspires and draws from.
- A strong ability for Hand-Keyed Animation.
- Strong Maya Animation experience.
- Possess the ability to take tasks to completion with high fidelity.
- Collaborative ability to work with multiple people and disciplines to complete tasks.
- Possess the ability to receive and address feedback.
Back to top