Functional Game Tester - QAMN
- Eden Prairie, MN
Job Title:Functional Game Tester - QAMN
Job Description:Pay rate: $13.50 hr.
Hours: 40-60 Hours a week (Over-time pay rate 1.5x based on state and local regulations). 1st, 2nd and 3rd shifts available. Also, must be willing to work overtime and some shifts do involve weekend work. Certain days/weeks may consist of more hours than others, including working a 6th day during the week.
Benefits: You will have access to a variety of benefits including Medical Coverage, Health Savings Account, paid sick time, game discounts and more! Learn more here: https://hub.activisionblizzard.com/s/us-benefits
Your mission is to test pre-release AAA video games under the Activision umbrella. As a Game Tester you'll verifying functionality, data content, performance, 1 st Party (Sony, Microsoft, Nintendo) compliance, usability/playability, and hardware/software compatibility. Not to mention, play some awesome games!
In the spirit of inclusion, we encourage all to apply!
- You are 18 years of age or older
- Possess a High school diploma or equivalent
- You possess a real passion for gaming
- You understand the importance of confidentiality and discretion, and act with excellent judgment
- You have a great sense of humor and the ability to have fun while still managing responsibilities
- You are available to work overtime (Nights and Weekends often required)
- You are detail oriented with a strong work ethic
- You can learn and execute quickly and effectively.
- You excel in a team-oriented environment
- You have basic PC knowledge, familiarity with multiple gaming platforms and genres
- Experience troubleshootingPCand Console games a plus
- Quality Assurance testing experience a plus
- Understanding of the software test cycle process a plus
With nearly two decades on the books, the Quality Assurance studio in Minneapolis continues to be the cornerstone of end to end QA testing at Activision. The fast paced, dynamic testing environment provides a tremendous opportunity to learn and grow in the gaming industry. You will have unparalleled access to the greatest games on the planet.
QA Minneapolis works on some of the most successful game franchises, including: Call of Duty, Crash Bandicoot, Spyro, Skylanders, with Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, Spyro Reignited Trilogy and Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice among the recent product launches that we've worked on.
We help ensure our games meet the highest quality standards to stay at the top of our industry. Our success is driven by teamwork, respect and inclusion. These principles are at our core; our innovation propels us into the future. We're proud to be part of a company recognized as one of FORTUNE's "100 Best Companies to Work For®" for four consecutive years. We have earned a spot-on FORTUNE's "Most Admired Companies," and "Future 50" lists. The 10,000+ global employees are some of the best and brightest talents across entertainment, media, and technology.
Back to top