Build Tools Engineer
Job Title:Build Tools Engineer
Job Description:Infinity Ward, developer ofCall of Duty Modern Warfare, is currently seeking a Build Tools Engineer (position seniority is negotiable) in the Woodland Hills, CA area.
The ideal candidate should have some full-time programming experience in games. We are looking for someone who is passionate about the digital content production process, defect detection through automated testing, supporting cross-functional teams, human/computer communication, scaling/balancing server infrastructure, and telemetry implementation/analysis.
The tools team at Infinity Ward is responsible for providing a good user experience for the content creation story of game development. This includes improving the content editing tools as well as the build pipeline technology used to deliver content changes to the game. It also encompasses delivering good feedback to the entire studio on both a micro and macro level. This includes keeping artists informed about the specific changes they submit, and the larger team informed about the health of the whole game.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an award-winning video game developer, and work with the best gaming talent in the world.
- Feature development and support for studio services like:
- Continuous integration.
- Pre and post submit testing.
- Build deployment.
- Broad phase telemetry and profiling.
- Communicate with stakeholders, evaluate needs, identify goals, and implement high quality software that facilitate the creative production process.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or equivalent work experience.
- Team-motivated with a good work ethic and desire to constantly improve.
- Experience with C/C++, and ideally some computer architecture knowledge.
- Experience using C#, Python, Lua, or other scripting language.
- Interest in usability and user interface design.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Back to top