- Tokyo, Japan
Job Title:Brand Manager
Job Description:Position Overview
Activision Blizzard Japan is looking for a World-Class Brand Manager to join our team working on the biggest game franchises in the world. You are a creative thinker who can lead, develop, and execute new marketing programs. You are a business-oriented manager who values measuring and optimizing the effectiveness and return of your marketing programs. You are a global player who can work well with Activision Blizzard HQ.
The Brand Manager should demonstrate drive, ownership, and enthusiasm. You will work closely with the Activision Blizzard Japan Senior Manager, Publishing Head, to craft the best of class strategies and execute them flawlessly.
- Develop and drive both short and long-term Marketing Plans built on solid player insights and sound business strategies to grow our player base and maintain the long-term brand health of Hearthstone and Diablo: Immortal.
- Develop clear and concise Marketing Briefs for external agencies and internal departments alike to activate tactical programs.
- Take responsibility for clear, concise, and timely communication of initiatives with all levels of HQ, Japan internal departments, agencies, and relevant 3rd
- Analyze the performance of marketing campaigns and collaborate with our creative agencies to continuously optimize media effectiveness
- Communicate a real understanding of the gaming business and a firm grasp of ongoing business numbers
- Identify any/all gaps within the understanding of relevant player segmentation or targets
- Proactively make sound business recommendations to Senior Manager, Publishing Head for enhancement of agreed Marketing programs.
- Minimum 8 years of brand marketing experience, including a minimum of 2 years' experience in digital media/advertising (Job title is negotiable based on the candidate's job experience and capabilities.)
- Experience working effectively and constructively with external creative/media agencies
- Understands how to interpret data and KPIs and turn analytical insight into actionable plans
- Profound knowledge of game products and Japan mobile games industry
- Native Japanese communication skills, Intermediate English Skills
- Ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally with internal and external teams
- Proficient (and working) knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Able to travel internationally and work long hours and weekends if needed
- Gamer / Knowledge about Blizzard games
- Product Launch Experience
- Experience executing on-ground events and campaigns
- Resume and Cover Letter
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions, interviews may be conducted via online WebEx meetings
Back to top