Associate Product Manager
Job Title:Associate Product Manager
Job Description:Job Title: Associate Product Manager
Reporting To: Product Manager
Department: Player Support, Digital Operations
Location: El Segundo, CA
Founded in 1979, Activision has continuously disrupted the world of entertainment as a leader in the videogame industry. With a history of delivering iconic game changers -- like Pitfall ® , Tony Hawk ®, Guitar Hero ®, Crash Bandicoot™, Skylanders ™ and Call of Duty ® -- our obsession is delighting our players around the globe. Focused and committed to innovation, we consistently deliver the most beloved, engaging and successful entertainment.
And while we have world-class franchises, infrastructure and resources, our success comes from a passionate, talented and diverse team of people producing greatness together. So, if you're interested in our biggest priority, it's our people.
We're currently driving the next era for our company and community by creating amazing experiences for fans and continuing to make Activision an inclusive place where everyone can thrive.
Join us, make history. To learn more, check us out at www.activision.com, www.activisiongamesblog.com or @Activision on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
As an Associate Product Manager you will be responsible for working with the Digital Operations team helping to manage supporting website, digital experiences, and supporting systems profile for the department. You will also help to define and analyze supporting systems, functions, and experiences in order to validate, improve, and maintain the agent/player experience. Your role would also include working with all relevant stakeholders to ensure transparency and alignment on the product vision, scope, decisions, and outcomes.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Define business and functional requirements for Player Support initiatives
- Work closely with the Software Testing team and drive the test planning and execution and ensure projects are completed according to the agreed upon requirements
- Work cross-functional by coordinating with the Development, Testing and Production teams to handle sprint items in an Agile methodology
- Contribute new, creative and innovative ideas for providing the best customer service for our players.
- Interface with internal and external vendor users of our CRM platform and supporting systems to understand normal use and find opportunities for enhancements.
- Provide input on future initiatives based on insights learned through reporting and hindsight analyses.
- Execute against project plans, milestones, and major deliverable's etc.
- Assist with the development and evaluation of support services and improve strategies in conjunction with Digital Operations team leaders.
- Prepare business requirement documentation for initiatives to provide scope, cost and ROI where applicable.
- Facilitate communication upward and across departments regarding development and UAT status, justifications for variances and technical information in regard to design and implementation.
- Keep up to date with new service technology innovation's by working with our supporting partners.
- Manage or participate in special projects as assigned or required.
The job holder should be able to travel to attend meetings in each geographic location when needed. Seasonal activity is a given aspect of our business and the job holder is expected to perform under a certain level of pressure during these times.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 2 to 3 years of experience in product management including technical skills working with Mobile SDK and CRM systems.
- 4 to 5 years of experience in Test Planning and Execution - Manual and Automation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be experienced and comfortable working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment dealing with change
- Traits: creative, innovative, decisive, team worker, assertive, inquisitive, learning mentality
- Salesforce and/or AEM experience as a CRM tool
- Customer support experience
- Test Automation experience with Selenium tool
Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty ®, World of Warcraft® , Overwatch ®, Diablo ®, Candy Crush ™ and Bubble Witch ™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
Our ability to build immersive and innovate worlds is only enhanced by diverse teams working in an inclusive environment. We aspire to have a culture where everyone can thrive in order to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment. We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for 'Every World' - we've got our employees covered!
The videogame industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Activision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Back to top