- Woodland Hills, CA
Job Title:Associate Engineer
Job Description:Your Mission Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Increase usability and decrease iteration time in both build pipeline technology as well as user-facing content creation tools.
- Communicate with stakeholders, evaluate needs, identify goals, and implement high quality software that facilitate the creative production process.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or equivalent work experience.
- Team motivated with a good work ethic and desire to constantly improve.
- Experience with C/C++, and ideally some computer architecture knowledge.
- Experience using C#, Python, Lua, or other scripting language.
- Experience using digital content creation tools. (3ds Max, Maya, Houdini, etc.)
- Understanding of good usability and user interface design tropes.
- Grasp of the fundamentals of 3D math.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Back to top