Animation Engineer - High Moon Studios
- Carlsbad, CA
Job Title:Animation Engineer - High Moon Studios
Job Description:Animation Engineer - High Moon Studios
Great Games Start with Great People! This is a significant time in our company's history - and one of the most exciting times to join us! High Moon Studios is currently looking for a talented Animation Engineer to join our growing team!
- Contribute to the animation technology of an industry-leading AAA engine
- Deploy, evaluate performance and test software on Consoles/Windows/Mobile platforms
- Communicate features and collaborate with engineering, design and art teams
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Math related field
- Knowledge of character animation techniques (e.g. blend tree, skeleton and inverse kinematics)
- Excellent C/C++ programming skills
- Fluency in 3D math and linear algebra
- Background with code and data optimization
- Comprehensive understanding of object-oriented programming
- Solid debugging skills including ability to debug at an assembly-level when necessary
- Good communicator that enjoys collaboration with other programmers, artists and designers
- Creative, motivated, focused, passionate, results-oriented
- Professional experience in game development
- Familiarity with multi-threaded programming
- Knowledge of game physics
- Understanding of client-server game development
- Demonstrated ability to write efficient, clean, readable, portable, and reliable code
High Moon Studios
Founded in 2002, High Moon Studios is an award-winning studio developing for the Call of Duty® franchise, with past development on over 15 titles including Call of Duty: Modern Warfare , Bungie's Destiny 2: Forsaken, and Transformers: Fall of Cybertron . We employ more than 100 people in Carlsbad, CA, a seaside city in San Diego County.
Our pride is our people and the experiences we have successfully created for our fans. High Moon's talent is comprised of gifted entertainment and technology professionals responsible for some of the most successful games ever made. We have award-winning developers, published artists and specialists recognized as among the best in their fields. Our studio has a history of using innovative techniques designed to boost productivity and product quality, which in turn enhances our studio's quality of life.
High Moon Studios is wholly owned by Activision. To learn more about our studio, please visit us at www.highmoonstudios.com .
Back to top