AI Tech Designer
- Woodland Hills, CA
Job Title:AI Tech Designer
Job Description:Your Mission
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Work with the AI Director and Designers to establish the game's AI design and work closely with the programming team to implement design of the combat and AI.
- Create, script, and polish scenarios from paper planning to in-game implementation.
- Assess the strengths and weaknesses of the AI during development, suggest fixes and help improve our systems.
- Enhance the usability and ease-of-use of our AI systems, collaborating with the Design team to improve our workflows and processes.
- At least five years of game industry experience with at least one AAA shipped title.
- Prior experience in a mid-level design role.
- Self-motivated, proactive personality, that is concentrated on solving issues before they become problems.
- A drive for improving and simplifying processes and tools. Must be able to identify problems with final users and recommend solutions.
- Clear understanding of the shooter genre and what makes combat engaging and fun.
- Knowledge of the best-in-class games in the genre and ability to deconstruct the elements of the game that make it excel.
- Ability to communicate well both written and orally.
- Strong desire and drive to develop cutting edge titles.
- Passion for developing and playing video games.
Back to top