Job Title:AI Engineer
Job Description: Infinity Ward is currently seeking an AI Engineer to work on Call of Duty Modern Warfare. The ideal candidate will have two or more years of experience in a similar role. This is an opportunity to work on cutting edge AI in the world's premiere FPS franchise. We're looking for someone who comes to the table with new ideas, but has the pragmatism required to ship a video game.
- Work with the AI engineering team to craft best-in-class AI technology for our next AAA title.
- Work closely with the design and content teams to bring new AI characters and behaviors to life.
- Contribute ideas for new AI architectures and technologies.
- Design, plan, and implement performant and optimized AI systems.
- 2 to 3 years of experience in games, military simulation, or real-time AI.
- 1 shipped title working as an AI or Gameplay Engineer.
- Worked with AI decision frameworks.
- Strong design sensibilities and outstanding communication skills.
- Excellent debugging and performance analysis skills.
- A love for competitive FPS play.
- Strong 3D math and algebra skills as they relate to game programming.
- Strong knowledge of C++ programming and practices.
- Use of analytics to guide behavior.
- Single-player AI systems.
- Working in and extending an established code base.
- Experience with animation technology - blend trees, IK, motion matching.
- Experience with C#.
- Previous experience with scripting languages such as Lua, Python.
Founded in 2002, Infinity Ward is the original studio behind the Call of Duty franchise. The titles developed by Infinity Ward have won over 200 "Game of the Year" awards and 100 "Editor's Choice" awards, among many other industry accolades. Some of our previous titles include: Call of Duty: Ghosts, Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, and most recently, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare.Infinity Ward is located in Woodland Hills, California, just outside of Los Angeles.
A critically-acclaimed studio, Infinity Ward is proud to have one of the most passionate and accomplished development teams in the industry. We love to have as much fun as the games we create, and it shows in our relaxed, yet diligent workplace environment.
Infinity Ward is wholly owned by Activision Publishing, Inc. To learn more about our studio, please visit us athttps://www.infinityward.com/, on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/InfinityWard/, and @InfinityWard on Twitter.
Back to top