- Eden Prairie, MN
Job Title:Administrative Assistant
Job Description:Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Reporting To: Office Administrator
Department: Quality Assurance
Location: Eden Prairie, MN
Founded in 1979, Activision has continuously disrupted the world of entertainment as a leader in the videogame industry. With a history of delivering iconic game changers -- like Pitfall ® , Tony Hawk ®, Guitar Hero ®, Crash Bandicoot™, Skylanders ™ and Call of Duty ® -- our obsession is delighting our players around the globe. Focused and committed to innovation, we consistently deliver the most beloved, engaging and successful entertainment.
And while we have world-class franchises, infrastructure and resources, our success comes from a passionate, talented and diverse team of people producing greatness together. So, if you're interested in our biggest priority, it's our people.
We're currently driving the next era for our company and community by creating amazing experiences for fans and continuing to make Activision an inclusive place where everyone can thrive.
Join us, make history. To learn more, check us out at www.activision.com, https://blog.activision.com or @Activision on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
As an Administrative Assistant you will welcome guests, vendors and greet people who visit the business. You will also coordinate front-desk activities, including maintaining the visitor log, badging and NDA support, and shipping, receiving and distribution of mail and parcels. Our Receptionist's duties also include offering administrative support across the organization, such as maintaining office supplies, common area cleanliness, as well as assisting with invoicing, travel, expense reporting and organizing company sponsored events.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Receives vendors, visitors and job applicants by greeting, welcoming, directing them and notifying appropriate company personnel of their arrival.
- Maintains security by following procedures, employing guest logbook system, issuing visitor badges, maintaining and issuing employee loaner badges and replacement badges.
- Ensure reception area, conference rooms and office areas are clean, stocked and ready for use.
- Manages shipping and receiving of parcels.
- Assists with safety related activities such as responding to unsafe conditions, reporting issues appropriately, stocking first aid and monitoring general condition of doors, alarms, etc.
- Assists with ordering, stocking and disposal of office supplies.
- Assists with daily maintenance and cleaning of our three office facilities.
- Assists with placement of product sample orders.
- Assists in planning and arranging events, including organizing catering.
- Assists in bookkeeping, filing and fulfillment of purchase orders and invoices.
- Other projects as directed.
- Technical skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Office programs.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills.
- Strong prioritization, organization and record keeping skills.
- Ability to work without supervision, excellent time management skills.
- Ability to Multitask.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty ®, World of Warcraft® , Overwatch ®, Diablo ®, Candy Crush ™ and Bubble Witch ™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
Our ability to build immersive and innovate worlds is only enhanced by diverse teams working in an inclusive environment. We aspire to have a culture where everyone can thrive in order to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment. We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for 'Every World' - we've got our employees covered!
The videogame industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Activision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Back to top