Human Resources Business Partner
Are you the experienced HR leader who is looking for a challenge, with entrepreneurial skills, qualified to set up personal career programs, has a great sense of human behavior and likes to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and International environment?
ACT Commodities has ambitious growth plans, both in Europe and in the US. We are looking for an experienced HR professional to work closely with the CEO and HR team to help achieve the intended growth. To kick-start your in-house training period, you will be immersed in our culture and values by visiting our Amsterdam office for 2-4 weeks.
One of the main goals of the HR Team will be to reach the headcount targets by hiring high-quality candidates through a thorough selection process. To realize that goal, you will need to develop a short and long-term recruitment strategy, including building a strong brand in the US by using social media, online marketing, and organizing and attending networking events.
At ACT we believe that guiding and supporting our employees is key to our success. That's why we offer an extensive traineeship to new employees and various personal and professional development training to our senior staff. AS HR Professional you will be responsible for the design, implementation, and facilitation of all training and development within our US office. Furthermore, you will be monitor and facilitate the performance cycle together with the CEO and management.
- Responsible for employee development program within ACT US
- Ensure execution of performance cycle together with management
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of HR systems and practices
- Providing advice and assistance on policies, procedures, and legislation
- Conduct new employee orientation
- Compensation and benefits administration and record keeping
- Responsible for rolling out of short and long-term recruitment strategy (together with recruiter)
- Sourcing and selection of potential candidates
- Interviewing potential candidates
- Implement branding strategy and maintain all online resources
- Organize networking events
- 5 + years of recruitment experience
- Experience or strong affinity with HR policies and methods
- Bachelor's degree required
- Networker, ambitious, strong communication skills, enthusiastic and eager, smart, entrepreneurial mindset, positive person
Meet Some of ACT Commodities's Employees
Manager, Renewable Energy
Rick helps his clients achieve all their environmental goals while also assisting the other sales traders on his desk in performing their everyday trading activities.
Back to top