Sales and Administrative Support
What you'll do:
- Report to and support Sales Manager and Team Leader of large insurance client team.
- Provide superior administrative support.
- Work directly with sales teams to ensure accurate data maintenance.
- Monitor and maintain CRM (Salesforce) information to increase efficiency for sales agents.
- Assist with ad hoc projects and requests from client.
- Manage, distribute and track all marketing initiatives in collaboration with various team members
What you won't do:
- Get bored: The only constant at Acquirent is change. Something new every day.
- Follow one way of doing things: We are always looking to improve and your voice is valued.
- Feel like just another number: You are exposed to highly sensitive organizational matters and have a key impact in business and client operations.
Who you are:
- High-energy personality with an infectiously positive attitude
- Have previous experience in an administrative role within a sales focused organization.
- Experience/passion in sales.
- Proficiency in CRM (Salesforce.com) and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.).
- Entrepreneurial spirit and mind-set.
- Bachelor Degree preferred.
What you will enjoy:
- Direct access to senior management.
- Client connectivity.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, and 401k plans
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) policy to ensure a solid work/life balance
- Mentorship program to quickly acclimate you to Acquirent and set you on a path to success
Where to learn more about us:
Meet Some of Acquirent's Employees
Shannon motivates and mentors Acquirent’s Sales Team representatives to exceed their quota, create and conquer career goals, and wow clients with Acquirent’s high-performance sourcing services.
Back to top