Inside Sales Representative
Acquirent fuels the sales funnel of innovative organizations nationwide - lead generation to close. From tech startups to large Fortune 500 corporations, Acquirent helps a wide variety of industries and businesses crush their sales goals. We provide best-in-class sales strategy, training, execution, and management to help our employees and clients grow. Our consistent focus on the success and progression of our team members earned us several spots on the Inc 5000 List of America's Fastest-Growing Companies.
Acquirent continues to grow and currently seeks talented, motivated, ambitious, and entrepreneurial-minded professionals to join our team. If you have experience selling to businesses (B2B) or individuals (B2C) while working towards a sales quota, we want to talk to you. If you crave a unique opportunity to gain relevant industry experience and dominate a full-cycle close, read on.
What you’ll do:
- Master the intricacies of inside sales, solidifying the foundation for a thriving career in sales and/or general business
- Receive top-notch, continuous sales training from our sales managers, industry veterans, and the Acquirent leadership team
- Demonstrate your sales prospecting, cold calling, lead generation, follow up, proposals, and closing abilities to achieve results
- Display strong organizational and time management skills to meet deadlines and exceed sales quotas
- Gain a stronger grasp on complex software systems such as Salesforce.com
What you won’t do:
- Feel like a number - we’re a close knit bunch and we celebrate individual wins every single day
- Get bored - your coworkers are a social bunch who are passionate about helping our clients achieve their goals
- Max out - we have clearly defined career paths and our Reps gain exposure to multiple industries
Who you are:
- High-energy personality with an infectiously positive attitude
- Hard working with 1+ years of past quota-carrying B2B or B2C sales experience
- Ambitious, motivated, and sales-minded
- Someone who excels in a dynamic, results driven environment
- A problem solver and critical thinker with fantastic communication skills
What you’ll enjoy:
- Direct access to senior management – our CEO sits next to and works right alongside the team members every day
- Competitive base salary and structured commission plan, commensurate with experience
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, and 401k plans
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) policy to ensure a solid work/life balance
- Mentorship program to quickly acclimate you to Acquirent and set you on a path to success
Where to learn more about us:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Meet Some of Acquirent's Employees
Bryant reaches out to senior level management at top Fortune 100 companies to learn about their operations, inside and out, in order to build the best sales strategies to boost their businesses.
Back to top