Job Description: The Program Manager is responsible for the overall management of a scope of services for an assigned client.
THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING:
- Our Company's culture is that of a growing entrepreneurial company; engaging environment, fast-paced and team oriented.
- The day-to-day leadership by the Partners and Management Team of the firm offer hands-on motivating leadership and effective training to ensure success.
- Our national Growth has expanded our client base organically across 41 states with consistent double-digit sales and margin growth.
- Voted Best in Staffing for both Client and Talent Satisfaction five years running- less than 3% of staffing firms in the country hold this coveted status.
- Ranked as the #1 largest women-owned company in Charlotte.
- Voted Best Places to Work by the Charlotte Business Journal- we have exceptional workspace.
- Consistently ranked 9 years as one of the fastest growing companies in the United States by Inc. Magazine.
- 2017 Ranked #15 on Forbes Executive Recruitment firms, nationally!
WHAT WE WILL OFFER YOU:
- AccruePartners offers a solid culture and a unique value proposition to our employees and our clients. Our company operates with a niche innovative mentality focused on outcomes and results. Our business is a mix of search, staffing, project solutions.
- We are a diverse company with seven lines of discipline with subject matter expertise Recruiters in each line of business. Our teams offer high levels of business acumen and operate in a full desk environment.
- Continuous investments in our business including investments in advanced technology, operations and processes, and abundant development and training for our talent.
- Ongoing community outreach with large national partnerships.
- Exceptional salary, commission, incentive bonuses and a full benefit package including 401(k).
WHERE THIS ROLE IS LOCATED:
- Charlotte NC - Fastest growing city for professionals
- Home to numerous sports teams and fortune 500 organizations
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT:
- Manage the supplier program for contract professional staffing, its population and its day-to-day operations (implementing and managing the requisition /submittal process and overseeing job placement subvendor selection and contract negotiations)
- Establish and maintain a professional working relationship with client stakeholders of the AccruePartners Onsite program. Maintain an executive and professional presence that adds credibility and positive perception. Excellent credibility of the onsite is imperative to the success.
- Manage the administration of daily, weekly, monthly and ad hoc reports for the client around temporary staffing, vendor statistics, and orientation statistics utilizing various software systems and databases ensuring SLA's are being met.
- Initiate escalation and handle as appropriate both internally to AccruePartners and client issues
- Track and monitor the job functions of off-site dedicated staff and supplier relationships that directly impact AccruePartners levels of service delivery (consolidated billing, compliance, CTS, etc).
THE BACKGROUND THAT FITS:
- Experience in managing a vendor on-site program or account management role in a general staffing company, including supervisory experience
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Ability to effectively multi-task and function in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Candidates must exude professionalism, personal integrity and must be effective at presenting and possess excellent relationship building skills
- Bachelor's degree required
Meet Some of AccruePartners's Employees
As one of the company’s co-founders, Patty is passionate about delivering excellence to clients. She oversees operations to ensure the team always goes the extra mile in providing exceptional service.
Back to top