- New Orleans, LA
Every company has a mission. At Accruent, ours is to make sure you are ready to deliver on yours. 10,000+ customers around the globe depend on Accruent to lead their physical resources and gain the transparency to execute their mission. We’re mission ready. Are you?
Why you want to work for our IT team:
Are you ready to save the day? The IT team is the backbone to our employees being mission ready to support our customers. As a part of this fun, hardworking team, you will solve all software and hardware issues across the company on a global scale. With a level head when high pressure situations arise, our IT team has a high sense of urgency to put our employees first. Come help Shape the World around Us and join the team today!
The System Administrator designs, configures, and supports internal and/or external desktops, laptops, printers, and phone systems at Accruent. The candidate will be responsible for troubleshooting technical issues. The candidate will maintain all systems, applications, security, and the company's disaster recovery plan. In addition, the candidate will recommend upgrades, patches, and new applications and equipment and provides technical support and guidance to users. #LI-LB
This position reports directly to the Sr. Manager, Global IT Service and will be located in Accruent’ s office in New Orleans, Louisiana..
How you'll make a difference:
- Provide quality workstation and phone support to end users in a timely manner.
- Manage Helpdesk requests from internal users which include troubleshooting hardware, software, operating systems, and network connectivity issues.
- Build and maintain scripts.
- Install, configure and troubleshoot workstation and laptop hardware, peripherals, operating systems, business software and third-party applications.
- Configure and troubleshoot network printers, network scanners, and local printers.
- Perform interoffice computer equipment moves.
- Troubleshoot remote access issues both software and hardware.
- Provide basic support of VMware virtualization, Windows server, and server applications such as Exchange, SQL, and SharePoint.
- Test and deploy new client/server applications and hardware in an enterprise environment
- Assist in the maintenance and development of support practices and IT documentation as needed.
- Image and deploy workstations for new hires and system upgrades.
- Participate in projects and initiatives as they relate to the end-user support function.
- Maintains inventory of equipment, related software and manuals.
- Administer user additions, deletions, and changes.
- Recommend upgrades, patches, and new applications and equipment.
- Ability to carry out all policies and procedures as established by the team, department, or company at large.
What you bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or related field
- Minimum of 3 years hands on experience supporting and maintaining a corporate IT environment
- Extensive experience in building and maintaining (PowerShell) scripts
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-reliant and motivated self-starter
- Preferred skills/experience:
- MCP, A+, or related Certification desired
At this time, visa sponsorship is not available.
We believe everyone can bring something incredible to the table with each of our unique experiences and personal skillset. We encourage you to apply for roles that interest you, even if you don’t believe you have the exact experience we’re looking for, or your background doesn’t match the job description perfectly. If you are courageous, adaptable, and love being part of an extraordinary team, we want to hear from you!
Accruent is a global software company that helps organizations achieve superior performance by transforming how they manage their physical resources. Its innovative, industry-leading cloud-based software and services enable organizations to optimize all stages of real estate, facilities and asset management, from capital planning through to IoT-based monitoring and control. With a proven track record across two decades, Accruent has created the only integrated SaaS-based framework and reporting platform for full lifecycle physical resource management. More than 10,000 global customers depend on Accruent solutions to drive out hidden costs, extend asset lifecycles, protect their brands, ensure compliance and deliver on the missions of their organization. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Accruent serves a wide range of industries in 150 countries around the world.For more information, visit www.accruent.com.
Accruent is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
All offers of employment are made contingent upon the successful completion of a background check. A background check may include: verification of education, past employment, criminal background reports, motor vehicle driving records, reference checks, civil suit records, drug test and/or investigations into incidents involving theft, fraud, harassment and workplace violence. The company is the sole determinant of a successful background check.
Back to top