Survey Specialist I
The Survey Specialist’s primary responsibilities include scheduling, preparing, completing, and documenting field surveys. Position requires up to 80% domestic and/or international travel. When not traveling, the place of work is in the local office inputting and vetting survey data. As a growing company, all of our employees extend their work beyond specific job titles and descriptions as needed in order to service our clients. We will need you to have the same attitude to make our company successful.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform asset tagging and refrigerant surveys to meet client and Verisae-specific project standards.
- Schedule travel for asset tagging and refrigerant surveys.
- Assist with field tool programming and deployment (Android Based)
- Meet with clients to demonstrate survey set-up and procedures.
- Work with new clients to develop their asset scope for future surveys.
- Effectively manage and maintain survey schedules to meet established deadlines.
- Maintain, update and produce user guides, photo database and basic training materials.
- Perform quality control for all aspects of the survey processes.
- Provide solutions to customer concerns/inquiries through detailed research into the client database and/or on-site evaluation.
- Become an expert user of Verisae Survey Tool and its processes.
- Perform detailed demonstrations and site walk-throughs of the survey process to current and prospective clients.
- Perform data entry and data quality control.
- Other duties as assigned by your manager.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- 2+ years working experience in the fields of asset management, field operations and customer service.
- 2+ years working with laptops, cameras and mobile PC devices.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products.
- Proficient in written and verbal communication and ability to work with all levels of the organization.
- An eye for accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong ability to communicate problem resolutions to others with differing skill sets and educational backgrounds.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and independently and drive for results.
- Ability to work under time constraints.
- Adaptability to new technology.
- Must be mobile, able to climb ladders and be prepared to work outside in any kind of weather.
- Must have a valid driving license.
- Must have a valid passport.
- Self-motivated hard worker who can work independently and enjoys the benefits of growing company.
- Refrigerant/HVAC Experience is a plus.
- Travel experience a plus
- Concur experience a plus
Accruent is a global software company that helps organizations achieve superior performance by transforming how they manage their physical resources. Its innovative, industry-leading cloud-based software and services enable organizations to optimize all stages of real estate, facilities and asset management, from capital planning through to IoT-based monitoring and control. With a proven track record across two decades, Accruent has created the only integrated SaaS-based framework and reporting platform for full lifecycle physical resource management. More than 7,000 global customers depend on Accruent solutions to drive out hidden costs, extend asset lifecycles, protect their brands, ensure compliance and deliver on the missions of their organization. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Accruent serves a wide range of industries in 149 countries around the world.For more information, visit www.accruent.com.
Accruent is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
All offers of employment are made contingent upon the successful completion of a background check. A background check may include: verification of education, past employment, criminal background reports, motor vehicle driving records, reference checks, civil suit records, drug test and/or investigations into incidents involving theft, fraud, harassment and workplace violence. The company is the sole determinant of a successful background check.
Back to top