Every company has a mission. At Accruent, ours is to make sure you are ready to deliver on yours. 10,000+ customers around the globe depend on Accruent to lead their physical resources and gain the transparency to execute their mission. We’re mission ready. Are you?
Why you want to work for our Support team:
The Customer Support team works hand-in-hand with our customers to identify, understand, prevent, and solve their problems. Acting as the voice of the company, we develop and deepen the relationships with our customers. We are successful when our customers are promoters of the company. If you're passionate about helping people, come join our world class Customer Support team!
The Support Associate position provides exceptional customer service to help sustain and improve the use of Accruent’s Enterprise Solutions. This will be accomplished by timely delivery of services, successful identification and resolution of issues or service requests, and through interactive customer communication.
This role will be working on/with our FAMIS product within the Commercial Real Estate industry. FAMIS Facilities Management and Space Planning solutions help facilities managers optimize maintenance efforts and gain efficiencies across their assets and buildings.
This position reports directly to the Manager, Support and will be located in Accruent's office in Phoenix, Arizona.
How you'll make a difference:
- Serve as first point of contact for Accruent’s customers regarding software and technical issues
- Maintain detailed records of all internal and external customer interactions
- Follow support processes and incident response procedures
- Work with customers to clearly identify problems and apply the appropriate solution
- Escalate high priority issues to senior support staff and cross functional teams as necessary to determine and address the root cause of issues
- Maintain a working knowledge of Accruent supported products and technologies
What you bring to the table:
- High school diploma or equivalent experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Works well in a team environment as well as independently
- Enjoys and excels at problem solving and assisting others
- Preferred skills/experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline
- Prior experience in a software support role
We believe everyone can bring something incredible to the table with each of our unique experiences and personal skillset. We encourage you to apply for roles that interest you, even if you don’t believe you have the exact experience we’re looking for, or your background doesn’t match the job description perfectly. If you are courageous, adaptable, and love being part of an extraordinary team, we want to hear from you!
Back to top