Every company has a mission. At Accruent, ours is to make sure you are ready to deliver on yours. 10,000+ customers around the globe depend on Accruent to lead their physical resources and gain the transparency to execute their mission. We’re mission ready. Are you?
Why you want to work for our Support team:
The Customer Support team works hand-in-hand with our customers to identify, understand, prevent, and solve their problems. Acting as the voice of the company, we develop and deepen the relationships with our customers. We are successful when our customers are promoters of the company. If you're passionate about helping people, come join our world class Customer Support team!
he Support Associate position provides exceptional customer service to help sustain and improve the use of Accruent’s Enterprise Solutions. This will be accomplished by timely delivery of services, successful identification and resolution of issues or service requests, and through interactive customer communication.
This role will be on/with our EMS product within the Commercial Real Estate industry. The EMS Software solutions manage, monitor and control every aspect of meeting rooms, classrooms, gathering spaces, and office hosting through a single platform.
This position reports directly to the Manager, Support and will be located in Accruent's Headquarters in Austin, Texas. .
How you'll make a difference:
- Serve as first point of contact for Accruent’s customers regarding software and technical issues
- Maintain detailed records of all internal and external customer interactions
- Follow support processes and incident response procedures
- Work with customers to clearly identify problems and apply the appropriate solution
- Escalate high priority issues to senior support staff and cross functional teams as necessary to determine and address the root cause of issues
- Maintain a working knowledge of Accruent supported products and technologies
What you bring to the table:
- High school diploma or equivalent experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Works well in a team environment as well as independently
- Enjoys and excels at probl3em solving and assisting others
- Preferred skills/experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline
- Prior experience in a software support role
At this time, visa sponsorship is not available.
We believe everyone can bring something incredible to the table with each of our unique experiences and personal skillset. We encourage you to apply for roles that interest you, even if you don’t believe you have the exact experience we’re looking for, or your background doesn’t match the job description perfectly. If you are courageous, adaptable, and love being part of an extraordinary team, we want to hear from you!
Accruent is a global software company that helps organizations achieve superior performance by transforming how they manage their physical resources. Its innovative, industry-leading cloud-based software and services enable organizations to optimize all stages of real estate, facilities and asset management, from capital planning through to IoT-based monitoring and control. With a proven track record across two decades, Accruent has created the only integrated SaaS-based framework and reporting platform for full lifecycle physical resource management. More than 10,000 global customers depend on Accruent solutions to drive out hidden costs, extend asset lifecycles, protect their brands, ensure compliance and deliver on the missions of their organization. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Accruent serves a wide range of industries in 150 countries around the world.For more information, visit www.accruent.com.
Accruent is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
All offers of employment are made contingent upon the successful completion of a background check. A background check may include: verification of education, past employment, criminal background reports, motor vehicle driving records, reference checks, civil suit records, drug test and/or investigations into incidents involving theft, fraud, harassment and workplace violence. The company is the sole determinant of a successful background check.
Back to top