Strategic Account Executive (Remote)
Every company has a mission. At Accruent, ours is to make sure you are ready to deliver on yours. 10,000+ customers around the globe depend on Accruent to lead their physical resources and gain the transparency to execute their mission. We’re mission ready. Are you?
Why you want to work for our Sales team:
An Account Executive on the strategic accounts team is responsible for leading Accruent’s direct sales activities at our largest accounts.
As a part of our sales team, you will join a group of intellectually curious entrepreneurs within the company. You will have the opportunity to create your day by deciding what is the best way to engage with potential customers to close deals. As being the first customer facing interaction, this team is focused on being Accruent's brand solution champions.
How you’ll make a difference:
- Customer expert - Effectively understanding your customers' critical business needs & organizational landscapes
- Platform perspective - Acting as a product generalist who can develop the right solution from our leading go-to-market products to solve the customer’s problem
- Pipeline generation leader - Creating a strategic plan for, and directly participate in pipeline generation activities
- Quarterback - Leading a multi-disciplinary team of internal product & industry experts and executives with your customer’s through a buying process to solve a business pain
- Matchmaker - Facilitating meaningful long-term relationships between key members of our customers and our leadership team
- Advocate - Advocating on behalf of our customers within Accruent so we drive more value for our customers
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Experience - success in starting & growing relationships with Fortune 2000 organizations as a direct account executive (‘hunter’)
- Leadership - set goals for and drive action across a cross functional sales team as part of a complex buying process
- Strategic planner - able to develop a strategic account plan and prioritize actions based on strategic importance
- Curiosity - a need to learn that drives customer discovery and product credibility
- Challenger Mindset - comfortable in strategically challenging assumptions, and uncovering the real issues and politics within an organization
- Self-starter - ability to develop a work plan and adapt as priorities change throughout the week
- 5+ years' experience in a similar role
- Experience with complex, enterprise sales
- Experience selling product portfolios
- Required: Within 1 hour drive of major airport.
- Preferred: Austin, Minneapolis, Denver, New Orleans, Phoenix, Salt Lake City, Boston, Philadelphia or Greater NYC.
At this time, visa sponsorship is not available.
We believe everyone can bring something incredible to the table with each of our unique experiences and personal skillset. We encourage you to apply for roles that interest you, even if you don’t believe you have the exact experience we’re looking for, or your background doesn’t match the job description perfectly. If you are courageous, adaptable, and love being part of an extraordinary team, we want to hear from you!
Accruent is a global software company that helps organizations achieve superior performance by transforming how they manage their physical resources. Its innovative, industry-leading cloud-based software and services enable organizations to optimize all stages of real estate, facilities and asset management, from capital planning through to IoT-based monitoring and control. With a proven track record across two decades, Accruent has created the only integrated SaaS-based framework and reporting platform for full lifecycle physical resource management. More than 10,000 global customers depend on Accruent solutions to drive out hidden costs, extend asset lifecycles, protect their brands, ensure compliance and deliver on the missions of their organization. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Accruent serves a wide range of industries in 150 countries around the world.For more information, visit www.accruent.com.
Accruent is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
All offers of employment are made contingent upon the successful completion of a background check. A background check may include: verification of education, past employment, criminal background reports, motor vehicle driving records, reference checks, civil suit records, drug test and/or investigations into incidents involving theft, fraud, harassment and workplace violence. The company is the sole determinant of a successful background check.
Back to top