Software Engineering Manager
We are looking to hire an experienced software engineering leader who understands technology and knows how to build a team and deliver results. You will be responsible for managing teams of software engineers across enterprise product lines. Successful Engineering Manager candidates will have outstanding analytic capabilities and a track record of delivering successful products as both a developer and manager. Experience with Java, .NET, web and/or mobile technologies will also contribute to success in this role. The ability to prioritize changing demands, multi-task, and creatively meet tight deadlines in addition to being extremely process focused in a fast paced environment is a must.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Build and lead a high performing software development team.
- Manage multiple projects using the SCRUM methodology.
- Create product using a test-driven design approach.
- Create a culture of innovation to deliver a best in class product.
- Collaborate across Product Management, Quality Engineering, Professional Services, Hosting and other teams.
- Instill development best practices that drive a high quality result.
- Mentor, train and help grow an engineering team that includes entry-level developers.
- Consistently demonstrate Accruent’s values: respect, integrity, drive to excellence, results orientation, winning attitude.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- 4+ years software engineering management experience.
- 8+ years hands on software development experience.
- Demonstrated experience working with geographically dispersed teams.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to thrive under pressure and function effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Project management using agile development practices: SCRUM, TDD (Test Driven Development).
- BS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Successful lead role in developing enterprise application frameworks
- Thorough understanding of web based scalable, redundant technologies
Accruent is a global software company that helps organizations achieve superior performance by transforming how they manage their physical resources. Its innovative, industry-leading cloud-based software and services enable organizations to optimize all stages of real estate, facilities and asset management, from capital planning through to IoT-based monitoring and control. With a proven track record across two decades, Accruent has created the only integrated SaaS-based framework and reporting platform for full lifecycle physical resource management. More than 7,000 global customers depend on Accruent solutions to drive out hidden costs, extend asset lifecycles, protect their brands, ensure compliance and deliver on the missions of their organization. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Accruent serves a wide range of industries in 149 countries around the world.For more information, visit www.accruent.com.
Accruent is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
All offers of employment are made contingent upon the successful completion of a background check. A background check may include: verification of education, past employment, criminal background reports, motor vehicle driving records, reference checks, civil suit records, drug test and/or investigations into incidents involving theft, fraud, harassment and workplace violence. The company is the sole determinant of a successful background check.
Back to top