- Obninsk, Russia
Due to current situation with COVID-19, please be aware that our recruitment process can take longer than expected as it's fully run online. We keep our roles advertised as we are still able to run interviews with selected candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply and we will contact with you directly!
Software Engineer – Obninsk (Russia)
11 Countries with Accruent offices, 1400+ Employees around the world, 10K+ Customers, 20108 Cups of coffee consumed per month, 25 nationalities employed around the globe
Every company has a mission. At Accruent, ours is to make sure you are ready to deliver on yours. 10,000+ customers around the globe depend on Accruent to lead their physical resources and gain the transparency to execute their mission. We’re mission ready. Are you?
Why you want to work for our Engineering team:
The Engineering team is vital to the success of our current and emerging software developments. As part of this team, you will be able to deliver enhancements and customizations on new and existing products to make an impact for the business and our customers. As we continue to expand our product suite, we look for innovative team members to persevere in the ever-changing environment of technology. Our goal is to optimize our products to make sure our customers are mission ready.
As a front-end software engineer, you will be part of our agile team to improve and adjust each increment. The software engineer works closely with Product Management and will be part of the product team: Meridian Cloud. You will be part of the international development team with a homebase in Hoofddorp, The Netherlands.In this challenging role, you will be working in a fast paced international department, with the latest (Microsoft) tools & technologies such as Azure, and automated testing.
The Software engineer is responsible for ensuring that our products and services deliver relevant value to our customers. This position reports into the Manager Engineering and is based in Accruent’s Russian office in Obninsk.
How you'll make a difference:
- Responsible for rate of production and lead time, ensuring the successful completion of work-in-progress.
- Works with the software architect and team members to improve technical integrity and reduce technical debt and signals bottlenecks.
- Responsible for conducting forward leaning technology investigations (spikes).
- Working with the software architect on technical approaches and designs.
- Encourages and enforces engineering best practices and contribute to a positive vibe within the team
- Assist in Support, Training and Documentation when required
- Pro-actively get and keep knowledge and skills up-to-date, within the boundaries of the Accruent competence model and the assigned budget in time and money, in order to be able to perform an excellent job.
- Encourage and enforce engineering best practices and contribute to a positive vibe within the team
What you bring to the table:
- Relevant education on Information Technology (or similar) and a minimum of 3 years working with B2B/enterprise systems.
- Experience within an agile/SCRUM environment in software companies in a similar role.
- Highly values unit testing, clean, readable code and other software engineering practices.
- Passionate about continuous improvement.
- Production system experience - has lived with the impact of software and system design decisions on manageability, supportability, troubleshooting.
- Experience with multi-tenant Cloud/SaaS design architectures and infrastructure is an advantage.
- Experience with .NET/C# (no Java)
- Can conform and reacts well to shifting priorities, demands, and timelines within a fast-moving environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English (our internal used language),.
What we offer:
- An opportunity to be part of a quickly growing and very successful international software company
- With a broad base of large process and power industry customers.
- Room for ideas and initiatives in an informal and open organization that is in close contact with its customer base.
- Competitive salary and commission based on experience and skill level.
- Excellent secondary employment package.
Due to the international composition of the hiring team, we kindly ask you to apply in English and not in Russian.
All employment offers are made contingent upon the successful completion of a background check. A background check may include: verification of education and past employment, criminal background reports, motor vehicle driving records, or reference checks. The company is the sole determinant of a successful background check. Assessment may be part of the application process.
Recruitment agencies are kindly requested not to respond or contact us.
Back to top