Senior Solutions Consultant
Senior Solutions Consultant- Location: Reading UK
11 Countries with Accruent offices, 1400+ Employees around the world, 10K+ Customers, 20108 Cups of coffee consumed per month, 25 nationalities employed around the globe
Every company has a mission. At Accruent, ours is to make sure you are ready to deliver on yours. 10,000+ customers around the globe depend on Accruent to lead their physical resources and gain the transparency to execute their mission. We’re mission ready. Are you?
What this role is about in our Professional Services team:
As a Senior Solutions Consultant you will drive and contribute to the optimal design, installation, implementation and administration of Accruent solutions. In this role you will be responsible for the installation of Accruent solutions on the customer infrastructure, you will configure software and handle data conversions.
The Senior Solutions Consultant is responsible for achieving a stable application installation on the customer’s infrastructure, which satisfies customer requirements. You will use your skills to convince the customer regarding steps to be taken by that customer.
The Senior Solutions Consultant is also capable to improve knowledge and skills of solution consultants and junior solution consultants regarding functionalities, templates, best practices and implementation approaches. You will be closely working together with the Professional Services Project team and you will be reporting into the Manager Professional Services.
How you'll make a difference:
- Responsible for the installation, configuration, and integration of Accruent Solutions (initially mainly Meridian)
- Works seamlessly with other types of consultants and engineers on customer installations and integrates Accruent solutions in the customer network and application environment, within the boundaries of the project plan and the agreed technical requirements, in order to get a stable application installation which is adequately integrated in the customer infrastructure
- Supports all other types of Solution Consultants during implementing projects in order to also learn thus expanding product knowledge and improve consulting skills.
- Liaise with project management, vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution and program improvements
- Monitor- and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and work with product management to implement those fixes
- Support Sales during their pre-sales activities while supplying them with functional- and technical information about solutions and preparing specific documents ( PPT, Excel and Word) meeting with prospects and advicing them on how to implement Accruent product portfolio.
- Keep knowledge and skills up to date and share relevant knowledge by actively contributing to the Accruent Knowledge base
- Keep implementation administration up to date
What you bring to the table:
- Master or Bachelor's degree in engineering or Computer Science
- More than 5 years relevant experience as a senior solutions consultant or solution architect
- Excellent verbal and written interpersonal communication skills in English. An additional language like German or French is considered as an advantage.
- Deep experience in IT infrastructures (on-premise, virtual machines, hosting, cloud) and software implementations related to portfolio of Accruent
- Database and operating systems knowledge with Windows SQL and Oracle
- Advanced understanding of software development environments, such as VB.NET, C#, Visual Basic Script, NET Framework
- Consulting experience is required, as well as eagerness to learn and understand market trends
- Effective problem solver
- Willingness to travel
- UK citizenship, due to required DV Security clearance which will be part of the screening process
What we offer:
· An opportunity to be part of a quickly growing and very successful international software company with a broad base of large process and power industry customers.
· Room for ideas and initiatives in an informal and open organization that is in close contact with its customer base.
· Competitive salary and commission based on experience and skill level.
· Excellent secondary employment package
· Opportunity to build your own success.
All employment offers are made contingent upon the successful completion of a background check. A background check may include: verification of education and past employment, criminal background reports, motor vehicle driving records, or reference checks. The company is the sole determinant of a successful background check. Assessment may be part of the application process.
Recruitment agencies are kindly requested not to respond or contact us.
Back to top