Senior Software Engineer
- Bangalore, India
Every company has a mission. At Accruent, ours is to make sure you are ready to deliver on yours. 10,000+ customers around the globe depend on Accruent to lead their physical resources and gain the transparency to execute their mission. We’re mission ready. Are you?
Lucernex is currently seeking a Senior Full-Stack Java Developer. We have numerous opportunities and are looking to expand our capabilities to deliver thought leadership and transformational solutions to our clients. If your expertise aligns with the qualifications below, let’s connect!
How you'll make a difference:
As senior member of the Lucernex team, you will drive the vision of the solution and engagement, providing thought leadership for both the client as well as other Accruent team members. With that, we are looking for individuals that can provide the following in addition to great core technical capabilities:
- Tech Lead and Architectural guidance
- Planning, Design Reviews and team mentorship
- Translate user stories and use cases into functional application features.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Create product using a “test-driven design” approach.
- Ability to carry out all policies and procedures as established by the team, department or company at large.
- Consistently demonstrate Accruent’s values: respect, integrity, drive to excellence, results orientation, winning attitude.
What you bring to the table:
- 10+ years of professional software development experience
- You must be an individual contributor writing code for significant amount of your time
- Experience in Cloud Solution Architecture, Systems Integrations, and Implementation
- Works independently to evaluate and make strategic decisions that will address specific technology design needs and issues within your technology area
- Considerable Experience in SQL Server
- Experience with REST and JSON, XML, SAML.
- Experience with Hibernate, Spring
- Proficient in test driven development (Junits/Unit tests)
- Experience working with remote team members
- Detailed approach for problem resolution and writing tests.
- Experience working in agile environment and understanding best practices.
- Mentor entry level Software Engineers on Engineering best practices
- Ensures technical solutions are properly developed and reviews all code within the assigned domain.
- Responsible for ongoing support and maintenance of assigned projects.
- Coordinates requirements, schedules, and activities; contributes to team meetings; troubleshoots development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Develop and maintain documentation as needed.
Good to have experience:
- Good to have Ext Js / Node.js
- Experience with cluster technology
- Experience with Containerization (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience in Profiling and Performance tuning
- Experience of working on real estate or finance software
Accruent is a global software company that helps organizations achieve superior performance by transforming how they manage their physical resources. Its innovative, industry-leading cloud-based software and services enable organizations to optimize all stages of real estate, facilities and asset management, from capital planning through to IoT-based monitoring and control. With a proven track record across two decades, Accruent has created the only integrated SaaS-based framework and reporting platform for full lifecycle physical resource management. More than 10,000 global customers depend on Accruent solutions to drive out hidden costs, extend asset lifecycles, protect their brands, ensure compliance and deliver on the missions of their organization. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Accruent serves a wide range of industries in 150 countries around the world. For more information, visit www.accruent.com.
Back to top