Senior Front-End Developer
Every company has a mission. At Accruent, ours is to make sure you are ready to deliver on yours. 10,000+ customers around the globe depend on Accruent to lead their physical resources and gain the transparency to execute their mission. We’re mission ready. Are you?
Why you want to work for our Engineering team:
The Engineering team is vital to the success of our current and emerging software developments. As part of this team, you will be able to deliver enhancements and customizations on new and existing products to make an impact for the business and our customers. As we continue to expand our product suite, we look for innovative team members to persevere in the ever-changing environment of technology. Our goal is to optimize our products to make sure our customers are mission ready.
We are seeking a Senior Front-End Developer to help build out our new single page web apps (React/Redux) and refactor some of our current non (React/Redux) applications. We're looking for a dynamic individual who can build well-designed, performant and effective front-end web applications that support complex business rules/flows.
You will start by learning from the experiences of our current team and our current offerings and become intimately familiar with our ASP.NET/knockout technology stack. As you improve your understanding of our business logic, you will contribute your React/Redux experiences by architecting and leading your team to develop new web and mobile apps. You will leverage your experience to establish best practices for web development and drive the team and the codebase to a higher level. You will also have the chance to collaborate with architects in the development and implementation of our upcoming Platform as a Service (PaaS), as well as architects from the mobile team that work with the same stack (React Native/Redux).
The ideal candidate will look not only to lead, collaborate, and develop their career, but also be hungry to assist others in the development of their own careers. You’ll have the chance to set the tone of the platform you’ll be working on.
In this role, you would be working on the EMS suite of products which consists of different technology stacks primary focused on .NET, React and MS SQL Server. The product suite is comprised of a variety of different Web, mobile and desktop applications. The EMS Software solutions manage, monitor and control every aspect of meeting rooms, classrooms, gathering spaces, and office hoteling through a single platform.
This position reports directly to the Director, Software Engineering and will be located in Accruent’s Office in Denver, Colorado.
How you'll make a difference:
- Within two months of your start, utilize an agreed up technology stack (React/Redux, etc.) to create well-tested, low-latency web apps
- Drive front end architectural decisions to develop a maintainable and reliable set of edge applications
- Collaborate with other teams to build microservices that can serve many applications and scale independently
- Enable our product team to tap into valuable data sources and build incredible features for our customers
- Actively participate in all PaaS projects and work together to build high-quality solutions
- Present ideas in the form of brown bags to all engineers to help shape our technical landscape
- Provide constructive feedback on pull requests to increase code quality
What you bring to the table:
- 7+ years experience developing single page web applications
- 1+ years of experience with React.js, Angular 2 is required
- 3+ years of experience actively writing unit tests for JS
- 2+ years of experience leading web or front end application teams
- 2+ years of experience with C#
- Ability to work as a full-stack developer with a keen eye for UI
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent engineering degree
- 2+ years experience with React
- 2+ years experience with Redux
- Exposure to mobile app development
- Node.js / Express
- Leadership and ability to mentor junior developers
At this time, visa sponsorship is not available.
We believe everyone can bring something incredible to the table with each of our unique experiences and personal skillset. We encourage you to apply for roles that interest you, even if you don’t believe you have the exact experience we’re looking for, or your background doesn’t match the job description perfectly. If you are courageous, adaptable, and love being part of an extraordinary team, we want to hear from you!
Accruent is a global software company that helps organizations achieve superior performance by transforming how they manage their physical resources. Its innovative, industry-leading cloud-based software and services enable organizations to optimize all stages of real estate, facilities and asset management, from capital planning through to IoT-based monitoring and control. With a proven track record across two decades, Accruent has created the only integrated SaaS-based framework and reporting platform for full lifecycle physical resource management. More than 10,000 global customers depend on Accruent solutions to drive out hidden costs, extend asset lifecycles, protect their brands, ensure compliance and deliver on the missions of their organization. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Accruent serves a wide range of industries in 150 countries around the world.For more information, visit www.accruent.com.
Accruent is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
All offers of employment are made contingent upon the successful completion of a background check. A background check may include: verification of education, past employment, criminal background reports, motor vehicle driving records, reference checks, civil suit records, drug test and/or investigations into incidents involving theft, fraud, harassment and workplace violence. The company is the sole determinant of a successful background check.
Back to top