The Senior Consultant is responsible for the successful completion of assigned client project activities leading to the successful implementation of Accruent’s enterprise software. These implementation project activities include requirements analysis and definition, configuration of software, conference room pilots, testing, and go-live support for clients. This position plans, researches, and analyzes the clients' business requirements, makes reasoned decisions after assessing the circumstances, and provides recommendations along with the risks and issues involved with each alternative to clients.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serve as the first point of contact (via phone, email, and web-based support portal) for Accruent’s user base leading multiple projects in multiple phases of implementation simultaneously.
- Meet directly with clients' business users to define project objectives.
- Work within overall project plan and schedule.
- Provide feedback to customers and create structured documentation, including specifications, scopes of work, and periodic status reports.
- Advise client on database configuration options based on best practices.
- Lead the business requirements gathering process for client customizations.
- Collaborate on product enhancements and bugs with the Support, Product Management, and Engineering teams.
- Meet regularly with technical resources assigned to the project to receive periodic task updates on customizations and clarify questions.
- Lead business process initiatives, including compiling interview results and drafting process documentation.
- Oversee and support client user acceptance testing. including preparation of test scenarios.
- Collaborate with customer team participants, client managers, and engineering team to enable project success.
- Facilitate communication upward and across internal project team including project status, justifications for variances and technical information (architecture, design, and implementation objectives).
- Ensure all project deliverables are complete (broad-based perspective).
- Mentor Consultants.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline required (Engineering/CS/MIS/Communications degree preferred)
- 5+ years of experience
- Proficiency with relational databases, SQL, Client Server and report writers
- Strong presentation skills
- Quick learner
- Hands-on approach
- Strong sense of ownership and urgency
- Self-starter with ability to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with all levels of internal staff, clients and prospects
- Ability to work on multiple projects and deliverables simultaneously
- Ability to handle confidential client and company information
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Project
- Ability to train others in use of Accruent products
- Ability to travel up to 85%, including some weekends
- Ability to work independently
- Flexibility to accept out-of-town travel assignments of varying duration
- Knowledge of accounting principles
- Knowledge of database software
Accruent is a global software company that helps organizations achieve superior performance by transforming how they manage their physical resources. Its innovative, industry-leading cloud-based software and services enable organizations to optimize all stages of real estate, facilities and asset management, from capital planning through to IoT-based monitoring and control. With a proven track record across two decades, Accruent has created the only integrated SaaS-based framework and reporting platform for full lifecycle physical resource management. More than 7,000 global customers depend on Accruent solutions to drive out hidden costs, extend asset lifecycles, protect their brands, ensure compliance and deliver on the missions of their organization. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Accruent serves a wide range of industries in 149 countries around the world.For more information, visit www.accruent.com.
Back to top