Sales Development Representative (DACH region)
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
Sales Development Representative – DACH region, located in Hoofddorp, fulltime
Accruent is the leading SaaS provider for a wide range of industries worldwide. If you have visited a grocery store, university, hospital, or office building chances are that you’ve been a benefactor of an Accruent solution and didn’t even know it. We’re on a mission to change how organizations use data to run their built environment through a suite of best-in-class solutions that give customers a deeper understanding of their physical assets.
Why you want to work for our Global Business Development team:
Are you looking to join an ambitious and international team where your energy and contributions will make a difference? The Sales Development Representative position is the perfect opportunity to start and accelerate a career in technology sales. We provide training and mentorship to support a career path leading to an Account Executive, Customer Success Manager, or Sales Engineer. We offer you the opportunity to participate in team building activities, international training, and friendly competition.
You will be part of the Global Business Development team with offices in the US, London, and now Hoofddorp which brings regular opportunities to network and connect with peers of disciplinary and culturally diverse backgrounds. People who thrive in this position are target-driven, resilient, and self-motivating. Your efforts will have a direct impact on our company’s growth.
This position reports directly to the International Team Lead of Business Development and will be located in Accruent’s International office in Hoofddorp, the Netherlands.
How you'll make a difference:
- Generate new sales opportunities via phone prospecting
- Consistently meet or exceed sales and outbound call quotas
- Identify prospect needs via phone and web research
- Accurately document details of identified opportunities for timely follow up on leads
- Support specific marketing programs, lead generation campaigns, and targeted sales activities
What you bring to the table:
- Fluent in English and German, additional languages are a plus
- Ability to explain business solutions to a non-technical audience
- Ability to prospect for new business by phone
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to new processes
- An energetic and positive personality with curiosity to learn and grow
- A passion for winning and a desire for a career in sales
- Bachelor's degree
What we offer:
- An opportunity to be part of a fun, growing, and successful international software company that facilitates personal and professional growth through mentorship and coaching
- A newly renovated and modern office space
- Room for ideas and initiatives in an informal and open organization
- Competitive salary and commission plan
- First class training scheme which opens the door to your career in sales
- Excellent secondary employment package
- Training opportunities with thought leaders in the B2B SaaS space
- Social events like Thursday Happy Hour
Read the testimonial from one of our colleagues:
I joined Accruent because I was looking for an opportunity to learn, grow exponentially, and challenge myself. I came from a SAAS/tech start-up background, and joining a more established tech company was my next logical career step. My onboarding experience with Accruent was easy to follow with a clear training and action plan, which ultimately set me up for success. 10 months in: 3 professional training sessions, 1 Sales Kick off Conference, and 1 promotion; my first leadership opportunity leading a fun and ambitious team.
All employment offers are made contingent upon the successful completion of a background check. A background check may include: verification of education and past employment, criminal background reports, motor vehicle driving records, or reference checks. The company is the sole determinant of a successful background check. Assessment may be part of the application process.
Accruent is a global software company that helps organizations achieve superior performance by transforming how they manage their physical resources. Its innovative, industry-leading cloud-based software and services enable organizations to optimize all stages of real estate, facilities and asset management, from capital planning through to IoT-based monitoring and control. With a proven track record across two decades, Accruent has created the only integrated SaaS-based framework and reporting platform for full lifecycle physical resource management. More than 7,000 global customers depend on Accruent solutions to drive out hidden costs, extend asset lifecycles, protect their brands, ensure compliance and deliver on the missions of their organization. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Accruent serves a wide range of industries in 149 countries around the world.For more information, visit www.accruent.com.
Back to top