Renewals Contract Specialist
SaaS / Renewals Contract Specialist
The Renewals/SaaS Contracts Specialist is responsible for an on-time, in quarter renewal/SaaS quota. The contracts specialist works directly with the sales team and customers. They must be a self-starter, pro-active and have excellent verbal and written communication skills. The contracts specialist must be able to understand the software sales cycle and procurement processes. This position will report to the Sales Manager.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
● Track an accurate renewal/SaaS list by quarter, account, rep and territory
● Prepare quotes for customers
● Send quotes to customers at least 90 days in advance
● Weekly follow-up on deals, negotiation, closing
● Track all quotes, phone calls and emails in Salesforce.com
● Ensure Purchase Orders are processed before renewal date expires
● Work closely with Maintenance Connection Finance team
● Weekly forecast reviews with the Sales Manager
● May perform other job duties as directed by Employee's leader
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
● One to two years of inside sales or working as a renewals experience / contracts specialist in a Software / SaaS company
● Strong knowledge of Salesforce.com, required
● Strong understanding and experience with Software and SaaS contracts
● Experience with a software or IT company, required
● Strong organizational skills with ability to handle various tasks; attention to detail
● Comfortable negotiating and working with customers in Finance, IT and Operations
● Proven time management skills in a dynamic sales environment
● Excellent verbal and written English language skills
● 4-year degree in Business or equivalent experience of 5 years in this role
Accruent is a global software company that helps organizations achieve superior performance by transforming how they manage their physical resources. Its innovative, industry-leading cloud-based software and services enable organizations to optimize all stages of real estate, facilities and asset management, from capital planning through to IoT-based monitoring and control. With a proven track record across two decades, Accruent has created the only integrated SaaS-based framework and reporting platform for full lifecycle physical resource management. More than 7,000 global customers depend on Accruent solutions to drive out hidden costs, extend asset lifecycles, protect their brands, ensure compliance and deliver on the missions of their organization. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Accruent serves a wide range of industries in 149 countries around the world.
Accruent is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
All offers of employment are made contingent upon the successful completion of a background check. A background check may include: verification of education, past employment, criminal background reports, motor vehicle driving records, reference checks, civil suit records, drug test and/or investigations into incidents involving theft, fraud, harassment and workplace violence. The company is the sole determinant of a successful background check.
Meet Some of Accruent's Employees
Abbey helps people learn about what Accruent has to offer as a company. She also provides trainings for employees, is involved with planning networking events, and builds employer branding.
Back to top