QA Engineer II
The Quality Assurance Engineer II is responsible for performing quality checks, system tests, integration testing and performance testing for Accruent’s real estate performance management software suite. Responsibilities include mentoring entry level Quality Assurance Associates, reviewing product requirements and developing test cases to test Accruent’s web based enterprise application. In addition, the Quality Assurance Engineer II will be expected to lead the team with creation of automated tests and must have a proven track record of technical leadership and project ownership.
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated and have a passion for technology and creative problem solving. If you are self-driven, enjoy working in a team environment, have an entrepreneurial spirit, Accruent may be a fit for you.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Review product requirements, documents, and create test cases to ensure code generated by the engineering team conforms to the specified requirements.
- Perform and design testing protocols to ensure that the product is fully tested.
- Perform system test and integration testing on the product.
- Work with various teams in the organization to ensure appropriate project requirements are met.
- Participate and mentor a Quality Assurance team that is responsible for ensuring all quality standards for the product are met.
- Automate the testing process by using test harnesses and automated test tools.
- Ability to carry out all policies and procedures as established by the team, department or company at large.
- Mentor entry level Quality Assurance Associates on quality assurance and best practices.
- Consistently demonstrate Accruent’s values: respect, integrity, drive to excellence, results orientation, winning attitude, and hard work.
- Is an expert in at least one of the key initiatives in QA, Load Testing, Test Automation, Quality Assurance Processes, Security Testing, and Function knowledge.
- Assists in the definition and implementation of quality standards, processes and quality improvement programs.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Bachelor’s Degree, graduation from Technical School, or 4 years of equivalent experience
- 3+ Years of Software Quality Assurance Experience
- Good Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Self-reliant and Motivated Self-starter
- Project and Task Oriented with a Focus on Details
- Ability to Work Well Within a Group or Individually on Projects
- Successful Completion of Projects Where Programming Languages are Put to Use to Solve Problems
- Experience Leading a Team at a Project, Initiative, or Feature Level
- Experience with QA Industry Best Practices
- Knowledge of Agile Development Methodologies
- Automated Testing Using Python, PERL, Robot Framework, Selenium, SQL, etc.
- Scalable Enterprise Web Based Applications
- Mobile Platform Testing (Android, iOS, Windows Phone)
- UI/UX, CLI, and API Testing
- Linux and Windows Server/IIS Environments Testing
- Knowledge of Database Management Systems
- Ability to formulate test plans, execute test plans and communicate the results to a technical audience.
- Ability to understand end user issues and quickly determine steps to reproduce an issue.
- Excellent analytical, problem identification and problem solving skills.
Accruent is a global software company that helps organizations achieve superior performance by transforming how they manage their physical resources. Its innovative, industry-leading cloud-based software and services enable organizations to optimize all stages of real estate, facilities and asset management, from capital planning through to IoT-based monitoring and control. With a proven track record across two decades, Accruent has created the only integrated SaaS-based framework and reporting platform for full lifecycle physical resource management. More than 7,000 global customers depend on Accruent solutions to drive out hidden costs, extend asset lifecycles, protect their brands, ensure compliance and deliver on the missions of their organization. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Accruent serves a wide range of industries in 149 countries around the world.
Accruent is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
All offers of employment are made contingent upon the successful completion of a background check. A background check may include: verification of education, past employment, criminal background reports, motor vehicle driving records, reference checks, civil suit records, drug test and/or investigations into incidents involving theft, fraud, harassment and workplace violence. The company is the sole determinant of a successful background check.
Meet Some of Accruent's Employees
Abbey helps people learn about what Accruent has to offer as a company. She also provides trainings for employees, is involved with planning networking events, and builds employer branding.
Back to top