QA Automation Engineer
- Obninsk, Russia
Due to current situation with COVID-19, please be aware that our recruitment process can take longer than expected as it's fully run online. We keep our roles advertised as we are still able to run interviews with selected candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply and we will contact with you directly!
QA Automation Engineer – Obninsk (Russia)
11 Countries with Accruent offices, 1400+ Employees around the world, 10K+ Customers, 20108 Cups of coffee consumed per month, 25 nationalities employed around the globe
Every company has a mission. At Accruent, ours is to make sure you are ready to deliver on yours. 10,000+ customers around the globe depend on Accruent to lead their physical resources and gain the transparency to execute their mission. We’re mission ready. Are you?
Why you want to work for our Engineering team:
The Engineering team is vital to the success of our current and emerging software developments. As part of this team, you will be able to deliver enhancements and customizations on new and existing products to make an impact for the business and our customers. As we continue to expand our product suite, we look for innovative team members to persevere in the ever-changing environment of technology. Our goal is to optimize our products to make sure our customers are mission ready
As a QA Engineer, or commonly known as Test Engineer, you will be responsible for the testing the Accruent software for new functionality as well as for corrective maintenance, for our product Meridian. The QA Engineer works according to specified requirements and the Accruent standardized approach. This position reports into the Manager Engineering and is based in Accruent’s Russian office in Obninsk.
How you'll make a difference:
- Write test scenarios and execute tests for the software according to the standards defined within the R&D Department.
- Describe how the software is tested, document the results in an understandable and efficient way.
- Provide feedback on test results to software developers
- Set up the test environment for own use and provide test environments for use by other developers and testers
- Contribute to test automation framework, create test scripts for automated tests, and run automated – regression – tests.
- Pro-actively get and keep knowledge and skills up-to-date, within the boundaries of the Accruent competence model and the assigned budget in time and money, in order to be able to perform an excellent job.
- Encourage and enforce engineering best practices and contribute to a positive vibe within the team
What you bring to the table:
- 2 years of experience in software testing
- Education level: Bachelor/Master
- Experience in Agile Story Detailing (to help identify Acceptance Criteria).
- Experience with Web Services, software product lifecycle, and agile QA test methodologies such as TDD
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English (our internal used language), interpersonal- and time management skills
- Passion for quality and software testing.
- Willingness to travel occasionally.
What we offer:
- An opportunity to be part of a quickly growing and very successful international software company
- With a broad base of large process and power industry customers.
- Room for ideas and initiatives in an informal and open organization that is in close contact with its customer base.
- Competitive salary and commission based on experience and skill level.
- Excellent secondary employment package.
Due to the international composition of the hiring team, we kindly ask you to apply in English and not in Russian.
All employment offers are made contingent upon the successful completion of a background check. A background check may include: verification of education and past employment, criminal background reports, motor vehicle driving records, or reference checks. The company is the sole determinant of a successful background check. Assessment may be part of the application process.
Recruitment agencies are kindly requested not to respond or contact us.
Back to top