Our growth and increasing demands for our services has created a need for a highly motivated individual to join our team as a Proposal Writer in our London office.
As Proposal Writer you will assist in responding to requests of proposal (RFPs) issued by potential customers/partners. As our Proposal Writer, you will work with internal teams including senior management, sales, product management, technology, operations, and finance to qualify RFPs as they are received; prioritize them within the pipeline; build compelling responses that leverage Accruent’s value proposition and differentiators; and track the RFPs through resolution.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead and/or manage the proposal creation process for the responses Accruent develops in respect to RFPs and RFIs (Requests for Information) received.
- Proofread proposals for content, grammar, style, formatting; edit, organize, and pull attachments and exhibits for responses.
- Consistently implement Accruent brand messaging, including tone, style and theme, within all responses. Effectively leverage and promote the Accruent value proposition.
- Liaise with Accruent subject matter experts to inform responses to RFPs and/or support the maintenance of content, including its technical accuracy.
- Electronically archive and index all Accruent RFPs and RFIs; support pipeline reporting requirements; and help implement win-loss analysis.
- Obtains approvals by reviewing proposal with key providers.
- Manage and coordinate the production, assembly, and fulfillment of hard-copy RFP/RFI responses. This may include oversight of a third-party print and production house.
- Maintain, manage, and monitor the Team’s response database for common answers to questions that can be leveraged to make the process more efficient
- Forge strong relationships with stakeholders; the role dictates you will work alongside a project team usually of 2 – 4 other team members
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Bachelor’s degree required. Degree in English or a Humanitarian subject would a plus.
- Minimum 2 years of experience developing proposals and coordinating responses to RFPs /RFIs
- Exceptional written and verbal communications, including the ability to work with diverse functional groups (product management, IT, finance, operations, and senior management)
- Ability to work well under pressure, against deadlines, whilst working multiple proposals at once
- High degree of flexibility to accommodate change in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong marketing messaging, proposal and presentation writing skills.
- Excellent organization and time-management skills. Project management experience a plus.
- Association of Proposal Management Professional (APMP®) a plus.
- Proposal writing/ knowledge of software experience a plus.
Accruent is a global software company that helps organizations achieve superior performance by transforming how they manage their physical resources. Its innovative, industry-leading cloud-based software and services enable organizations to optimize all stages of real estate, facilities and asset management, from capital planning through to IoT-based monitoring and control. With a proven track record across two decades, Accruent has created the only integrated SaaS-based framework and reporting platform for full lifecycle physical resource management. More than 7,000 global customers depend on Accruent solutions to drive out hidden costs, extend asset lifecycles, protect their brands, ensure compliance and deliver on the missions of their organization. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Accruent serves a wide range of industries in 149 countries around the world.For more information, visit www.accruent.com.
Back to top