Every company has a mission. At Accruent, ours is to make sure you are ready to deliver on yours. 10,000+ customers around the globe depend on Accruent to lead their physical resources and gain the transparency to execute their mission. We’re mission ready. Are you?
Why you want to work for our Product Management team:
Within our Product Management team, you will be involved through the entire lifecycle of our products. The team supports our customers drive the future set and functionality to help them manage their physical resources. We are customer centric in ensuring our products deliver value in every aspect.
This is a critical role in our products organization as you will lead the day-to-day activities of engineering teams to define, build and deliver our software solutions to a diverse group of customers. A main focus of this role will be to help re-imagine our application’s analytics.
This position reports directly to the Director or VP in Product Management and will be located in Accruent’s Corporate Headquarters in Austin, Texas.
How you'll make a difference:
- Work with senior product team members to conduct opportunity assessments and market analysis for your portfolio and markets
- Actively contribute to defining the users (personae) of your solutions both quantitatively and qualitatively
- Be the lead advisor for your portfolio and drive recommendations for the product lifecycle planning process
- Own the ideation and planning of user discovery activities to define business problems and test/validate solutions
- Drive analysis projects to transform data into actionable information – ultimately feeding into strategic business planning
- Be a user story expert – deliver stories that accurately define the work and how objectives will be achieved, as well as serve as a model for teams
- Own the negotiation and tradeoff process to produce a groomed, prioritized backlog that aligns our work to specific business outcomes
- Lead the day-to-day activities of your engineering team(s) across the agile software development process – artifact production, ritual management, quality outcomes
- Lead, and be personally accountable for building in the voice of the customer / user feedback throughout your product lifecycle
- Define, recruit for and execute early adopter programs
- Support the transition from one lifecycle stage to the next by leading activities like fit/gap analysis, migration planning, end of life planning, etc.
- Serve as a subject matter expert and product spokesperson for your product portfolio
- Clearly and confidently communicate via demos, feature summaries and other artifacts to both internal and external audiences
- Support go-to- / in-market activities like win/loss analysis, roadmap planning, and competitive analysis
What you bring to the table:
- Bachelor's degree in a technical, human factors, or business field
- 3 years of work experience in a product management role within a software company
- Proven application of agile software development practices (e.g., scrum)
- Proven application of user testing and prototyping paradigms
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Business Intelligence/Analytics- expertise in helping determine how to best present insights to customers to enable business actions
- Certifications: Agile, Pragmatic Marketing, Project Management, Scrum Master
- Occasional travel ~10%
This position is an evergreen requisition. By applying, you will be considered for a position open currently or in the future.
At this time, visa sponsorship is not available.
Accruent is a global software company that helps organizations achieve superior performance by transforming how they manage their physical resources. Its innovative, industry-leading cloud-based software and services enable organizations to optimize all stages of real estate, facilities and asset management, from capital planning through to IoT-based monitoring and control. With a proven track record across two decades, Accruent has created the only integrated SaaS-based framework and reporting platform for full lifecycle physical resource management. More than 7,000 global customers depend on Accruent solutions to drive out hidden costs, extend asset lifecycles, protect their brands, ensure compliance and deliver on the missions of their organization. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Accruent serves a wide range of industries in 149 countries around the world.For more information, visit www.accruent.com.
Accruent is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
All offers of employment are made contingent upon the successful completion of a background check. A background check may include: verification of education, past employment, criminal background reports, motor vehicle driving records, reference checks, civil suit records, drug test and/or investigations into incidents involving theft, fraud, harassment and workplace violence. The company is the sole determinant of a successful background check.
Back to top