Partner Pre sales Consultant
Partner Pre-Sales Consultant- Hoofddorp International office
Accruent is looking for a collaborative Partner Pre-Sales Consultant to contribute to our continued growth.
We are looking for someone who understands that the role of a Partner Pre-Sales Consultant role is crucial in empowering partner managers and partners to properly identify, profile and qualify business opportunities.
You will be part of a small, collaborative team located in the Netherlands and you will have a direct impact on the success of Accruent in the EMEA region. You will also be part of a global pre-sales team which will allow you to connect with and learn from your peers located across the globe.
The primary responsibility of the Partner Pre-Sales Consultant is to provide technical sales support to partner managers and partners. This primarily within the EMEA region, but if the need arises, also in other regions and/or for Accruent’s direct sales team.
- Assist partner managers and partners with identifying, profiling, qualifying and developing business opportunities
- Assist partners with delivering RFx responses and create customer proposals and POC’s
- Assist partner managers with finding, qualifying, signing up and onboarding new partners
- Uncover customer challenges and translate them into the benefits that Accruent software solutions will bring
- Deliver value-based demonstrations and presentations of Accruent solutions and assist partners to deliver them
- Monitor deal progress from a pre-sales perspective and keep an open eye on how solutions can be maximized in customer and commercial value
- Build and maintain quality relationships with partners, direct colleagues and other departments within Accruent
- Pro-actively build and keep knowledge and skills up to date
- Act as technical liaison between partners and Accruent and participate in maintaining and building out Accruent’s DemoCloud
- Perform administrative tasks and keep information systems up to date
Knowledge & skills
- Bachelor’s degree education or equivalent
- Minimal 3 years’ experience in software consultancy or presales
- Minimal 3 years’ proven experience with enterprise software solution sales
- Experience with working in a partner/channel sales model is a pre
- Experience with the process and discrete manufacturing industry is a pre
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- A self-motivating team player with a strong work ethic who is also able to work independently
- Great demonstration and presentation skills
- Able and willing to travel (up to 50%)
- High level of responsiveness to partner, prospect and customer inquiries
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Outstanding career opportunities
- Chance to collaborate and share knowledge in an international environment with colleagues located around the globe
- Be part of an entrepreneurial and global culture and organization to which you can contribute in various ways. For example as a culture champion organizing e.g. office events.
Who we are:
Accruent is a global multi-label corporate software enterprise and delivers insights across the entire lifecycle in multiple industries. Accruent helps over 7,000 leading organizations worldwide to optimize every aspect of planning and managing their physical resources. Our solutions help owner operators and other businesses, run their sites efficiently, safely, sustainably, and profitably. Over 1400 employees are staffed at Accruent worldwide and we are rapidly expanding. Accruent is a Fortive company which has more than 27000 employees worldwide and a revenue of approx. $ 7B.
All employment offers are made contingent upon the successful completion of a background check. A background check may include: verification of education and past employment, criminal background reports, motor vehicle driving records, or reference checks. The company is the sole determinant of a successful background check. Assessment may be part of the application process.
Recruitment agencies are kindly requested not to respond or contact us.
Back to top