A Partner Manager sells enterprise software solutions to all levels of an organization in collaboration with its partners, especially within BlueCielo main target industries: Oil & Gas, Chemical, Utilities and Pharmaceutical.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible to recruit new partners and develop them to success become successful channel partners.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives.
- Proactively leads a partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Joins partners in customer/prospects meetings for presentations and negotiations
- Conduct sales trainings for the partner, resulting in a partner with excellent BC sales skills.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner needs on an ongoing basis.
- Manages potential partner conflicts by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement.
- Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements.
- Responsible for tracking Partner information, forecasts and reports.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent work experience) in business, marketing, sales or related field;
- Able to demonstrate successful hunter sales and channel management record at high level of performance;
- 3+ years of enterprise software direct sales experience
- Experience in developing a reseller network (areas such as:
- Document, Assets, Facility or Engineer Information Management for small to medium sized software companies);
- Can communicate (oral and written) fluently in English on a professional level.
- Proven solution-selling experience in enterprise software;
- Self-motivated and multi-task mentality and excellent communication skills (written and oral);
- Knowledge of enterprise content management or Asset Information Management.
- Must be able to travel at least 30% of the working time
Accruent is a global software company that helps organizations achieve superior performance by transforming how they manage their physical resources. Its innovative, industry-leading cloud-based software and services enable organizations to optimize all stages of real estate, facilities and asset management, from capital planning through to IoT-based monitoring and control. With a proven track record across two decades, Accruent has created the only integrated SaaS-based framework and reporting platform for full lifecycle physical resource management. More than 7,000 global customers depend on Accruent solutions to drive out hidden costs, extend asset lifecycles, protect their brands, ensure compliance and deliver on the missions of their organization. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Accruent serves a wide range of industries in 149 countries around the world.
Accruent is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
All offers of employment are made contingent upon the successful completion of a background check. A background check may include: verification of education, past employment, criminal background reports, motor vehicle driving records, reference checks, civil suit records, drug test and/or investigations into incidents involving theft, fraud, harassment and workplace violence. The company is the sole determinant of a successful background check.
Meet Some of Accruent's Employees
Abbey helps people learn about what Accruent has to offer as a company. She also provides trainings for employees, is involved with planning networking events, and builds employer branding.
Back to top