Join us! We’re an awesome team of individuals - working together where we help clients on their digital transformation journey, with our amazing enterprise software. Due to expansion, our team is on the lookout for a:
Partner Manager - Location: Singapore
BlueCielo is looking for an experienced Partner Manager who will help BlueCielo to increase revenue by developing and maintaining relationships with commercial partners. A unique opportunity to join an innovative company, that is growing rapidly on a global scale. BlueCielo’s main target industries are: Oil&Gas, Chemicals, Pharmaceuticals, Utilities, Minerals and Mining. We are looking to recruit an experienced Channel Manager with a solid background in B2B (direct) sales, entrepreneurial spirit, utilizing his influencial- and consultative skills to reach corporate commercial goals. This role will be covering Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia.
BlueCielo provides comprehensive software solutions for engineering asset information management, that transform engineering data into actionable plant information, keeping users informed, compliant and in control throughout the asset lifecycle. For the past 30 years, BlueCielo has served the world’s largest enterprises around the globe. Our solutions help owner operators and other businesses run their plants efficiently, safely, sustainably, and profitably. As of October 2017, BlueCielo is part of Accruent, which is currently staffing 1000+ employees with global reach and rapidly expanding.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Responsible to recruit new partners and alliances, and develop them to become successful channel partners.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts.
- Proactively leads a partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Joins partners in customer/prospects meetings for presentations and negotiations
- Conduct sales trainings for the partner, resulting in a partner with excellent BC sales skills.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner needs on an ongoing basis.
- Manages potential partner conflicts by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement.
- Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements.
- Responsible for tracking Partner information, forecasts and reports.
- Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent work experience) in business, marketing, sales or related field;
- Able to demonstrate successful hunter sales- and channel management record at high level of performance and experienced in solution sales.
- 5+ years of enterprise software direct sales experience
- Experience in developing a reseller network (areas such as: Document, Asset, Facility or Engineer information Management for small to medium sized software companies);
- Can communicate (oral and written) fluently in English on a professional level. Additional language proficiency in order to be successful in this role are Malay and Chinese.
- Self-motivated and multi-task mentality and excellent communication skills (written and oral);
- Knowledge of enterprise content management or Asset Information Management.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, being able to self-service and/or organize your work
- Be able to travel at least 30% of the working time
What we offer:
- An opportunity to be part of a quickly growing and very successful international software company with a broad base of large process and power industry customers.
- Room for ideas and initiatives in an informal and open organization that is in close contact with its customer base.
- Competitive salary based on experience and skill level.
- Excellent secondary employment package
- Bonus plan will depend on the position
Accruent is a global software company that helps organizations achieve superior performance by transforming how they manage their physical resources. Its innovative, industry-leading cloud-based software and services enable organizations to optimize all stages of real estate, facilities and asset management, from capital planning through to IoT-based monitoring and control. With a proven track record across two decades, Accruent has created the only integrated SaaS-based framework and reporting platform for full lifecycle physical resource management. More than 7,000 global customers depend on Accruent solutions to drive out hidden costs, extend asset lifecycles, protect their brands, ensure compliance and deliver on the missions of their organization. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Accruent serves a wide range of industries in 149 countries around the world.For more information, visit www.accruent.com.
Accruent is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
All offers of employment are made contingent upon the successful completion of a background check. A background check may include: verification of education, past employment, criminal background reports, motor vehicle driving records, reference checks, civil suit records, drug test and/or investigations into incidents involving theft, fraud, harassment and workplace violence. The company is the sole determinant of a successful background check.
Meet Some of Accruent's Employees
Abbey helps people learn about what Accruent has to offer as a company. She also provides trainings for employees, is involved with planning networking events, and builds employer branding.
Back to top