Due to expansion, our Newcastle (UK) office is looking for an optimistic Office Assistant (fulltime)
Due to rapid growth at our Newcastle office, we are looking for a new Office Assistant with a positive attitude, to make our working place an even nicer place to be. Basically what this role is about, is 1) to make sure the 1st impression our visitors/customers/employees get, is a very pleasant one. Whether this is at our office or on the phone, your warm welcome makes the difference. And 2) by your effort, the office processes run smoothly and the office is worry-free and a pleasant place to work.
We are a rapidly growing business with a proven ability to build great customer relationships and deliver massive time cost savings to our clients. We are truly disrupting the building survey and asset management market place with easy to use, easy to access software at a very low cost of ownership. Every aspect of the Kykloud business is designed around the work smart ethos. We are a family friendly business we work hard, we work smart – we don’t work all night. We do this by consuming software products in the same way our customers consume Kykloud – we buy software that saves us time and that helps us do our jobs more effectively.
Rresponsibilities & result area’s
- The Reception: answer incoming calls, welcome guests, arrange catering for meetings
- Office Management: manage stock & supplies, assist with organizing office maintenance
- Travel & Events: organize business travel arrangements, (internal/external) meetings, and assist with organizing events
- Administrative support: handling incoming & outgoing post, assist in organizing paperwork, print- & photocopy requests, support the office manager
Experience and Ethos
- Education: English and Maths GCSE C (or equal intellectual capacity)
- Experience at making travel arrangements
- Excellent communication skills in English (verbally & written); other languages are highly appreciated
- Professional appearance
- Knows how to shift priorities, demands & timelines in a fast-moving environment
- Ability to work with Word, Excel & Powerpoint
- Eye for detail and accuracy, combined with a positive attitude
Accruent is a global software company that helps organizations achieve superior performance by transforming how they manage their physical resources. Its innovative, industry-leading cloud-based software and services enable organizations to optimize all stages of real estate, facilities and asset management, from capital planning through to IoT-based monitoring and control. With a proven track record across two decades, Accruent has created the only integrated SaaS-based framework and reporting platform for full lifecycle physical resource management. More than 7,000 global customers depend on Accruent solutions to drive out hidden costs, extend asset lifecycles, protect their brands, ensure compliance and deliver on the missions of their organization. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Accruent serves a wide range of industries in 149 countries around the world.For more information, visit www.accruent.com.
Back to top