Manager, Professional Services
Accruent is seeking a Manager, Professional Services that will serve as the owner of a 5-10 person team consisting of project managers, functional consultants, and technical consultants. Must be a proven leader with a track record of delivering customer value through software and consulting implementations and thrive within a rapidly growing business. As an experienced leader, a successful candidate will know how to get things done by working collaboratively across departments and organizational boundaries.
The Manager, Professional Services is expected to manage a Professional Services team and drive adherence across multiple organizations. This includes recruiting, leading, developing and motivating both technical and non-technical teams in various roles that support our diverse customer base. It also includes the development of repeatable processes and procedures for Professional Services team members to follow, as well as identifying key metrics to track and manage individual and team performance. This role will be tasked with driving world class delivery including development of documentation, process methodology, and delivery tools. The Manager, Professional Services should have a history of developing and executing on a strategic vision that grows the team both financially and professionally.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBLITILES
- Identify areas for improvement and proactively develop and execute solutions to realize that improvement. Specific areas may include operational efficiency, professional documentation, utilization, customer satisfaction.
- Works closely with Senior Manager, VP, and other team Managers to determine what is required to manage the team and oversee client projects
- Work with FinancialForce to manager users, monitor metrics, update data, and report
- Assist with reviewing bookings/resource usage and constraints
- Anticipate demand and assign Consultants to projects and billable work to maintain utilization
- Assist with hiring, training, and mentoring of resources to ensure resource pool is available, trained and assimilated into the team and their job responsibilities
- Manage a team of implementation Consultants; Responsible for their development, growth and regular feedback and performance reviews
- Enable efficient and qualitative proposals for customers, by ensuring appropriate needs definition, analyzing customers objectives and expectations
- Provide management support for client escalations to drive issue resolution
- Ensure team is aligned to the overall Services and company strategic objectives
- Collaborate with other Accruent departments such as Support and Customer Success to create companywide best practices and global capabilities
- Lead the team to meet or exceed all Professional Service performance metrics and project deliverables
- Serve as a client advocate and advance services that build long term relationships between the Company, its partners, and its customers
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 3 years management experience with proven leadership skills
- Managed teams of 5 people or more in various geographic locations with a proven track record of completing projects on time and within budget
- Experience working at multiple client accounts to gain experience handling different types of clients; Strong client facing abilities with the ability to handle issues
- Experience building high performance teams
- Experience working with senior management of an organization as well as the clients
- A critical thinker with an in-depth understanding of the end to end process used by companies to acquire, implement, deploy strategic software technology solutions.
- Highly self-motivated and able to work effectively with virtual teams of diverse background.
- A client-focused mindset, delivering superior customer results and service.
- Confidence in self and organization, and a ‘can-do’ attitude in the face of change and ambiguity
- Strong people skills; ability to work with other organizations (third party vendors, sales, marketing, legal), within multiple time zone, and diverse culture.
- Values diversity, collaboration, and has experience mentoring others.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to travel up to 25% domestically and internationally.
Accruent is a global software company that helps organizations achieve superior performance by transforming how they manage their physical resources. Its innovative, industry-leading cloud-based software and services enable organizations to optimize all stages of real estate, facilities and asset management, from capital planning through to IoT-based monitoring and control. With a proven track record across two decades, Accruent has created the only integrated SaaS-based framework and reporting platform for full lifecycle physical resource management. More than 7,000 global customers depend on Accruent solutions to drive out hidden costs, extend asset lifecycles, protect their brands, ensure compliance and deliver on the missions of their organization. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Accruent serves a wide range of industries in 149 countries around the world.For more information, visit www.accruent.com.
Accruent is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
All offers of employment are made contingent upon the successful completion of a background check. A background check may include: verification of education, past employment, criminal background reports, motor vehicle driving records, reference checks, civil suit records, drug test and/or investigations into incidents involving theft, fraud, harassment and workplace violence. The company is the sole determinant of a successful background check.
Back to top