Manager, Customer Support
Every company has a mission. At Accruent, ours is to make sure you are ready to deliver on yours. 10,000+ customers around the globe depend on Accruent to lead their physical resources and gain the transparency to execute their mission. We’re mission ready. Are you?
Why you want to work for our Support team:
The Customer Support team works hand-in-hand with our customers to identify, understand, prevent, and solve their problems. Acting as the voice of the company, we develop and deepen the relationships with our customers. We are successful when our customers are promoters of the company. If you're passionate about helping people, come join our world class Customer Support team!
The Support Manager assists in creating, developing, and inspiring a highly engaged Support Team that drives results and creates raving fans. As part of the leadership team, you'll play a key role in carrying out the people development, process creation, and project management that ensures a strong culture, efficient operations, and makes Accruent Support a destination organization everyone wants to join. The #1 overarching strategy to accomplishing this: being a great leader.
The Support Manager role will be filled by an individual with a demonstrated track record of strong leadership, collaboration, and extreme ownership led by a healthy bias for action. Experience should include building highly engaged teams, leading process improvements or initiatives that deliver results, driving efficiencies through best practices in world-class customer satisfaction, and a desire to see others succeed in their roles with teams they love. They are eager to develop others, actively work to create the next generation of leaders, and generate promoters in their wake - internal and external.
As a Support Manager, you will directly manage teams of individual contributors supporting Accruent's suite of products across several industries. This will include managing day-to-day delivery of world class customer service, while simultaneously focusing on coaching, career development, and the continuous improvement of the Support department. You will be primarily responsible for performance management, hiring, providing input and managing behaviors that drive outlined metrics, and secondarily responsible for team P&L with assistance and direction from senior Support leadership.
This position reports directly to the Senior Manager, Support and will be located in Accruent’s Office in Denver, Colorado.
How you'll make a difference:
- Essential Duties/Responsibilities
- Directly manage and develop assigned Support teams - including: hiring, on-boarding, performance management, and personal career development.
- Serve as first escalation point for support teams and customers for critical or business impacting issues. Provide guidance and serve as an escalation point to the team; serve as liaison to other organizations.
- Ensure support teams adhere to expected business practices and processes, including case management, addressing escalations, incident management protocol, and interdepartmental work.
- Develop and analyze business analytics for measurement and continuous improvement of support responsiveness and case management; identify, highlight, document and spread best practices through effective development of front line resources.
- Identify impact and document themes utilizing analytics to drive and make recommendations for product or process improvements, working with Support Leadership to affect change through collaboration with appropriate functional leaders.
- Uphold and grow Support Culture and employee engagement across the department.
- Key indicators of success for the role include: Positive trends in Culture and internal Leadership surveys, positive attrition/retention rates, meeting or exceeding KPIs, Goal deliveries that positively impact the business financially or operationally, positive feedback from customers internal and external, and positive career development of individual support personnel.
What you bring to the table:
- Bachelor's degree preferred - 4 years related job experience also considered.
- 2-4 years managing a Customer Support team. Previous management or leadership experience considered.
- Ability to deliver customer results, leverage and build team engagement, and develop champions at all levels.
- Strong organizational skills paired with solid verbal, written, and presentation communication skills.
- Achievement in operational excellence, getting things done, and driving change through strategic thinking.
- Guide business direction utilizing financial acumen, intellectual horsepower, and technical skills; regularly work collaboratively across departments to improve efficiencies or product delivery.
- Strong skills and experience in reporting, trend analysis, and understanding/shaping key performance indicators used in making strategic and tactical decisions.
- Ability to travel up to 15% of time.
- Preferred skills/experience:
- Technical Acumen (SQL, Oracle, ASP.Net, Java, Linux, and general web-based technologies).
- Project management experience.
- Experience in a support-oriented call center.
At this time, visa sponsorship is not available.
Accruent is a global software company that helps organizations achieve superior performance by transforming how they manage their physical resources. Its innovative, industry-leading cloud-based software and services enable organizations to optimize all stages of real estate, facilities and asset management, from capital planning through to IoT-based monitoring and control. With a proven track record across two decades, Accruent has created the only integrated SaaS-based framework and reporting platform for full lifecycle physical resource management. More than 7,000 global customers depend on Accruent solutions to drive out hidden costs, extend asset lifecycles, protect their brands, ensure compliance and deliver on the missions of their organization. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Accruent serves a wide range of industries in 149 countries around the world.For more information, visit www.accruent.com.
Accruent is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
All offers of employment are made contingent upon the successful completion of a background check. A background check may include: verification of education, past employment, criminal background reports, motor vehicle driving records, reference checks, civil suit records, drug test and/or investigations into incidents involving theft, fraud, harassment and workplace violence. The company is the sole determinant of a successful background check.
Back to top