IT Systems Administrator
- Bengaluru, India
Every company has a mission. At Accruent, ours is to make sure you are ready to deliver on yours. 10,000+ customers around the globe depend on Accruent to lead their physical resources and gain the transparency to execute their mission. We’re mission ready. Are you?
The Systems Administrator / Service Desk Engineer designs, configures, and supports internal and/or external desktops, laptops, servers, printers, and phone systems at Accruent. The candidate will be responsible for troubleshooting server issues and network performance. The candidate will maintain all systems, applications, security, network configurations, endpoints and offer outstanding support to end users. In addition, the candidate will recommend upgrades, patches, and new applications and equipment and provides technical support and guidance to users.
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated and have a passion for technology and creative problem solving. This position will require supporting remote offices and may require occasional overtime hours to complete tasks and flex hours. If you are self-driven, enjoy working in a team environment, have an entrepreneurial spirit and enjoy creating innovative solutions to complex problems, Accruent Global IT may be a fit for you.
How you'll make a difference:
- Provide quality workstation and phone support to end users in a timely manner.
- Manage Helpdesk requests from internal users which include troubleshooting hardware, software, operating systems and network connectivity issues.
- Install, configure and troubleshoot hardware, peripherals, operating systems, business software and third-party applications.
- Configure and troubleshoot of network printers, network scanners and local printers.
- Perform interoffice computer equipment moves.
- Troubleshoot remote access issues both software and hardware.
- Provide basic support of VMware virtualization, Windows server, and server applications such as Exchange, SQL, and SharePoint.
- Test and deploy new client/server applications and hardware in an enterprise environment
- Assist in the maintenance and development of support practices and IT documentation as needed.
- Image and deploy workstations for new hires and system upgrades.
- Participate in projects and initiatives as they relate to the end-user support function
- Maintains inventory of equipment, related software and manuals.
- Administers user additions, deletions and changes.
- Performs day-to-day network maintenance such as ensuring adequate file server space, virus detection, patch compliance and performing network backups.
- Recommends upgrades, patches, and new applications and equipment.
- Ability to carry out all policies and procedures as established by the team, department or company at large
- Consistently demonstrate Accruent values: Customer Obsessed, Strategic, Innovate for Impact, Inspiring, build extraordinary Teams, Courageous, Deliver results, Adaptable.
What you bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree in Information Technology or related field.
- 3 - 8 years hands on experience supporting and maintaining a corporate global IT environment, including end user support and systems administration
- Microsoft MCSA certification desired
- ITIL and Agile experience
- VMWare vCenter/vSphere experience
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English (speaking and writing)
- Self-reliant and motivated self-starter
- Project and task oriented with a focus on details
- Ability to work well within group or individually on projects
Back to top